The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

Got my ticket/s in the mail on Monday YAY! And 2 months to the day when I'll see Moz again at HOB in Beantown lol!:guitar: See some of you there?! WHO'S GOING?!

Why haven't ticketmaster dispatched tickets for Hartlepool?

because theyre crap like see tickets?
if i believe their order tracker most of my tickets will arrive AFTER ive left to tour... *cries*
im just secretly praying that they'll gradually trickle out over the next month or so, and I wont have to have any angry hair teraing scenes with See.

(cambridge and troxy tixs arrived already, so if they can get those out they should be able to get the others done. Grrr :mad:)

because theyre crap like see tickets?
if i believe their order tracker most of my tickets will arrive AFTER ive left to tour... *cries*
im just secretly praying that they'll gradually trickle out over the next month or so, and I wont have to have any angry hair teraing scenes with See.

(cambridge and troxy tixs arrived already, so if they can get those out they should be able to get the others done. Grrr :mad:)

I have all my others ones and they anoying thing is i had to pay extra to make sure they would come on time ( there was no other option):mad:

Got my ticket for Tampere, but am still waiting for the Helsinki one(s). They should arrive on Monday as I got an e-mail confirming that they had been mailed yesterday.

Been looking around for a while(no panic)
Was going to go to Albert Hall.
Then for some strange reason wife says "I wouldn't mind going"she's not really a big fan.I said OK.
I thought o2 Brixton on the Saturday(make a day of it)
Got 2 tickets for the circle from the home site,on line.
E-mail came four minutes later.
Tickets printed sorted.
Now,I know it's not ideal.
But at 52 and the wife at 59 I thinks seats are the best.
My back hurt for days after Alexander palace in,06
The cost altogether with stupid fees £81.
I was happy with that.

----------------
Now playing: Morrissey - One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
via FoxyTunes

Got my AUSTIN and DALLAS TIX! :D

"free crunchy taco at taco bell" on the back of my austin ticket...hm.

Liverpool Empire tickets arrived through the post! So excited now :D

Has Anyone NOT got their Cambridge ticket? Some of my friends have received theirs but havent got mine and ill phoned up to complain and was told that half the tickets were sent out and they were still waiting to get the other half back from the printers!!

SeeScum are hopeless!!

Has Anyone NOT got their Cambridge ticket? Some of my friends have received theirs but havent got mine and ill phoned up to complain and was told that half the tickets were sent out and they were still waiting to get the other half back from the printers!!

SeeScum are hopeless!!

thats ridiculous, cambridge wa the first one i got..

see scum certainyl are hopeless, i wish id used ticketbastard now, i only used See because theyre payment page is easier and FASTER. :rolleyes:

The Helsinki tickets arrived - and one of them will be heading towards UK tomorrow :D

I bought tix to O2 academy Brixton, through ticketweb - does anyone know when they are supposed to mail them? can't find that info anywhere :confused::(

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom