TTY: Morrissey's European Tour Concludes (list of favourites)

Morrissey keeping a running tab of his favourite concerts. What a geek! I can imagine him coming off stage each night, getting out his notebook, and scribbling in "All right, Hull - you were a 7.4 out of 10! Let's add you to my Excel spreadsheet..."

On the last list of European tour Belgrade was ranked as #3 best concert of the tour. A year later Budapest is ranked as #2. I've attended both of the shows, and all I can say that the atmosphere was great, crowd enthusiastic and, maybe most importantly, first rows responded well to the new material...years ago (in 2006) Zagreb gig was also one of his favourites on the Ringleader tour, and the same can be said for that show...

I was at the Plymouth show that Morrissey ranks low on his list, and it was one of my favourite ever shows I've attended. I absolutely loved it. But I respect that Morrissey is entitled to his own ideas of what makes a show a good one. These lists don't bother me. :) I'm just honoured I got to see him.

Really lovely words. I thought Plymouth was the best of the U.K. Dates, personally!

This site just constantly baffles me. If you don't like Morrissey, think he's finished, his set lists are shit then please go spout your garbage elsewehere, or jump off the nearest cliff, either suits me.

I went to Hull, London (first night) and Cesena on a road trip from London, which was my favourite as the people of Cesena were really nice and we were made to feel very special by them.

Personally, I like it when Morrissey does this to get his point of view. I can see why he liked Hull as the crowd reaction was quite explosive that night.

I hope he returns.

So, he thinks the Paris gig was shit then. Anyone go - what was the problem?

I enjoyed the concert in Frankfurt despite the small audience and the lack of venue atmosphere.
Me too. So he must have somehow enjoyed the reaction of the crowd and the many attractive impersonators attending the show. "Boxers" & "Reader" were well received and nearly celebrated. The new ones got more than a lukewarm applause 'n all....:)

Thank you Morrissey so proud to have been at your number 4 Hull !

Why Zagreb...?

should have played christian doir in napoli. i think hes just saying these were the dates i had the best time at. people shouldnt take it as some judgement on them or the crowd. he probably has his own reasons many arent even thinking of when he ranks shows

ticket sales and five star accommodations are the basis for the ranking.
set list etc is basically the same so no sense in rating the performance itself.

Trusty Jesse!

Glad to see him separating the UK from the EU.

Now we just have to wait for Clover Dean to get her claws out and soon we will have the odd picture here and there even if Moz doesn't want it. The rhythm of Moz's life.

ticket sales and five star accommodations are the basis for the ranking.
set list etc is basically the same so no sense in rating the performance itself.

Reckon its more of a raffle, would be more interesting if he started in reverse order

should have played christian doir in napoli. i think hes just saying these were the dates i had the best time at. people shouldnt take it as some judgement on them or the crowd. he probably has his own reasons many arent even thinking of when he ranks shows

Does anyone know what shirts does Morrissey wear? Are they custom made for him? He looked especially handsome in the white one during his Bucharest concert.

This site just constantly baffles me. If you don't like Morrissey, think he's finished, his set lists are shit then please go spout your garbage elsewehere, or jump off the nearest cliff, either suits me.

I went to Hull, London (first night) and Cesena on a road trip from London, which was my favourite as the people of Cesena were really nice and we were made to feel very special by them.

Personally, I like it when Morrissey does this to get his point of view. I can see why he liked Hull as the crowd reaction was quite explosive that night.

I hope he returns.

Couldn't agree more. This is a site for Morrissey's fans. If you want to trash him, perhaps, Mike Joyce's site is more suitable for you (Benny the British butcher and such cretins).

agree... ' HE PROBABLY HAS HIS OWN REASONS...' I'm sure ...he ...does.

opinions,criticisms,should of this/that, to rate,to rank... some of the 'fans'/trolls that visit this site...
all of them..... RANK !

Back
Top Bottom