webster

sirgordonzola

i have 2 on hold at webster.
If you are willing to trust me, i have 6 minutes to complete but im in england, and if anyon wants to give me card details i will order for any of our us friends

messenger [email protected]

be quick

people with hotmail messenger, about 3 mins left

sorry i couldnt hold them longer than 6 mins

No, im based in the UK, and i was trying to buy so i could sell at face value to US fans, as im sick to death of touts. But when i went to buy, it wouldn't let them be sent overseas, so i had 2 on hold for webster and only 6 mins to complete the transaction, which in the end i couldn't so i lost them. sorry folks.

I saw a show there a few years ago, Cake with Gogol Bordello, Tegan & Sara and Eugene Mirman.

it sounded fine to me, but then again...

I just had a flashback to the 2000's when I used to purchase those trance cd's called "Webster Hall" when I was younger and into ecstasy.

hahaha

I just had a flashback to the 2000's when I used to purchase those trance cd's called "Webster Hall" when I was younger and into ecstasy.

hahaha

i was never into that scene but i totally remember those cd's. wow.

hahaha

:o:D Haha! I had a few of those too! Thankfully, they went out when I deleted my X dealer's number.

Re: Photo of Webster Hall

Thanks, Dan! I'm from in-town:D and I still needed to see it, since I've never been there.:o

Is that the Grand Ballroom? I thought it was larger.

Back
Top Bottom