What concert/show are you going to go to next?

After Moz on Saturday, I'm possibly going to see The Killers on may 1st, then Franz Ferdinand on the following day. I really hope I can! :guitar:

Colubus, only a 3 hour drive for me. Same time for Chicago (which they are also playing on the 30th of April)

Haha, thanks for the tips.

I really hope I can go to this one. I don't have my license yet (taking my tests tomorrow!) but if I don't get it for a while, I'll have to have my mom drive me, like she is this Saturday to see Moz.

My Spring Break:
  • April 14 - Dave Matthews Band at MSG
  • April 16 - The NY Yankees Home Opener - sick seat on the main level between 1st and the dugout
  • April 17 - The NY Yankees Second Game of the Season
  • August 23 - Jimmy Buffett - Atlantic City
  • August 26 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach

Still looking for a decent priced Phish ticket.

DaveMatthewsBand-01-big.jpg

Last edited:
My Spring Break:
  • April 14 - Dave Matthews Band at MSG
  • April 16 - The NY Yankees Home Opener - sick seat on the main level between 1st and the dugout
  • April 17 - The NY Yankees Second Game of the Season
  • August 23 - Jimmy Buffett - Atlantic City
  • August 26 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach

Still looking for a decent priced Phish ticket.

Wow... you laid down some bucks.

Especially because I laid out $450 for the Jones Beach Buffett tickets that I will not be reimbursed for until around when the show draws near.

See why I declined Chicago?

Especially because I laid out $450 for the Jones Beach Buffett tickets that I will not be reimbursed for until around when the show draws near.

See why I declined Chicago?

No. :tears:

My round trip airline ticket into Manchester and then leaving from London only cost me $560.

No. :tears:

My round trip airline ticket into Manchester and then leaving from London only cost me $560.

you got a flight already? i havent even looked today. haha i did get an email about a flight and 4 night london hotel deal for $500!

to keep on subject...
i might go see ladytron and the faint soon.

you got a flight already? i havent even looked today. haha i did get an email about a flight and 4 night london hotel deal for $500!

to keep on subject...
i might go see ladytron and the faint soon.

WOW.....really? (to the flight/hotel....not the concerts)

I thought I told you about my flights?
$500 for a flight and hotel? I wonder what kind of hotel it is.
I am trying to do office work....then get busy on that again.
Did you apply for your passport yet?

after this string of morrissey shows (if i make them :() i plan on seeing the decemberists (a birthday gift to my girlfriend) the national, st. vincent, camera obscura and possibly fischerspooner and a few others.

Mates of State/Black Kids, tuesday.
Headlights at TT'S at the end of the month.
Camera Obscura - Somerville, I am really looking forward to this one !

Back
Top Bottom