What do you think Morrissey would do.....

But what if Morrissey got scabies? Is that different from nits?

Discuss.

looks like the little mite would have to die!

"There are three main types of treatment in use for scabies in the UK. All are applied to the whole body except the head and neck, and the whole family should be treated at the same time.

The treatment of choice at the moment is Permethrin, in view of its relative safety, ease of application, and as it tends not to irritate the skin. This should be left on for at least eight hours. This may be used for the head and necks of children less than two years old.

Benzyl benzoate emulsion. This is washed off after twenty four hours, and repeated two or three times. In infants or young children it is wise to dilute in two or three times as much water, as this helps reduce skin irritation.

Malathion. This is washed off after twenty four hours.

The treatment kills the mites, but their bodies are still in the skin and as it is this that we are allergic to, the itch persists until our own natural defence systems break down and get rid of what is left of the mites. This process takes about two weeks and therefore the itch continues for about two weeks after the treatment.

Do not be disheartened, this is to be expected and does not mean that the treatment has failed. In the mean time you may find that an antihistamine tablet or medicine (either prescribed or bought over the counter) will reduce itching"

You know, you're sounding more and more like a Bush administration official or the "man" himself. They use similar BS rhetoric like this all the time to make their ignorant points.

well said! :p

people like cutestory are funny because they get so outraged at people who do something like not eating meat or caring about the environment. and since they don't want to do anything ethical at all they must attack those people and prove them wrong and make fun of them. questions like the morrissey nits stupidity are like telling someone who donates 30$ to charity he's wrong and stupid because he didn't donate all his money. these people should stop worrying about why others are not giving a 100% and start wondering why they themselves are only giving 0%. and above all: they shouldn't brag about it all the time because there's nothing much to be proud of there!

ok.

but what about a giant tapeworm?

well morrissey is a veggie so it be very hard for to get infected by one of them!

"The fish tapeworm, scientifically named Diphyllobothrium latum, represents one of the giant tapeworm species. Humans become infected when they eat raw or undercooked fish that contain tape worm larvae (sparganum).
The infection is seen in many areas where humans consume uncooked or undercooked fish from rivers or lakes. Diphyllobothriasis is seen in Eastern Europe, North and South America, African countries in which freshwater fish are eaten, and in some Asian countries.

After a person has eaten of infected fish, the larva begin to grow in the intestine. The adult worm, which is segmented, may attain a length of 30 feet. Eggs are formed in each segment (proglottid) of the worm and are passed in the stool. Occasionally, a string of proglottids may be passed in the stool."

it too would have to die!!!

All this talk of parasites is making me itch.

same here, let's change it...

if he was in a cage with a lion and the only way out was behind the animal, (but this lion was hungry and going to eat morrissey) would morrissey shot (i've given him a gun) and kill the lion, so he could escape the cage alive!

Maybe some sort of non-fatal flesh wound would be in order? I have to be honest, if it was me or the lion and I had a gun, the lion would be toast (Simba, I beg your forgiveness!).

same here, sorry to say, i don't want to be eaten by a lion and i have family.
Hakuna Matata

the head lice and the other mites, are going to a sticky end too.
kind of makes me feel bad but i don't want insects in my hair or living under my skin. bad karma and all but it's for health reasons.

The nit liberation alliance (NLA) have been doing some very great work in my hometown, rescuing scared nits and freeing them into the vast minefield of life. I now have a direct debit to the NLA, and you can too.

I am eating an apple right now and it is delicious.

good o for the the nits... i wonder if they could live in a nice wig.

apple are nice... what type of apple. i got some peaches but they went bad

:mad:

but i had a banana:)

The nit liberation alliance (NLA) have been doing some very great work in my hometown, rescuing scared nits and freeing them into the vast minefield of life. I now have a direct debit to the NLA, and you can too.

I am eating an apple right now and it is delicious.

The NLA sounds like a wonderful thing.

You know, you're sounding more and more like a Bush administration official or the "man" himself. They use similar BS rhetoric like this all the time to make their ignorant points. BUSH is 100% idealisticly convinced that the war in Iraq is good for the country, so no matter how wrong everything's going and how many people DIE on a daily basis, he will stick to his convictions and "stay the course" because he belives that it is "cut n' run" to change course when things become inconvinient politically or humanly.

It's perfectly fine for an animal rights person to get rid of pests like frogs, rats, nits, and roaches. THEY ARE PESTS AFTER ALL
I'm for animal rights but I wear leather boots all the time and love my leather jackets too....leather turns me on and they're killing the cows anyway for food, so why not make use of their skin. I'm a virgin but I enjoy flirting and behaving like a huge slut all the time....it's fun.
It doesn't have to be black and white all the time.

I agree with you on the Bush thing.

But I do not agree that it fair to get rid of pests if it means killing them. I don't even agree that it is fair for us to call other living beings pests. I think the human race is the biggest pest on this earth. Rats are very nice and intellligent animals. And what's wrong with frogs? What harm do they do?

It was a golden delicious apple. What are peaches like? I've never consumed one.

i like golden delicious too, some times apple can be a bit sharp for my tastes.
also i like gala and red delicious.

peaches are good, soft flesh, juicey but are easy to bruise, also have a big stone in the middle.

what do think morrissey would do if he had to choose between a apple or a peach! (just to keep in the idea of the original thread)

It was a golden delicious apple.

i've had two golden delicious, today. i also had two bananas, at lunchtime.

whilst i enjoy a golden delicious, best, i also have a bit of a thing for granny smith.

i met granny smith, once, you know. she was working beind a market stall, in rome (i was on holidays). she had only one tooth! just one great big one, at the front!!

Last edited:
Was she nice to talk to?

yes: she was friendly and all smiles. however we didn't understand a word we said to one another. she was about 94.

It was a golden delicious apple. What are peaches like? I've never consumed one.

Peaches can be great, as can their cousins, the nectarine. Really good ones are both sweet and sour, and very juicy. They might be my favorite fruit, and this was a really good year for them. McIntosh Apples are my #1 fave apples, by the way. I should probably post this on chica's fruit pet thread...

Do you think she was a looker when she was younger?

oops... i re-read your post and thought you'd asked if i thought she's been a hooker when she was younger!!

umm... as for "looker", i dunno. she had a very friendly smile, though! like this :)D) without the teeth!

LOL!!! One track mind! I like apples, but I prefer peaches. Tey're easier to eat!

Back
Top Bottom