What is your favorite Morrissey photograph?

mozandmoss.jpg

balcony fool *dies* Not Morrissey dies cuz I pushed him off the balcony, but if I did, I'd be clinging to him to die by his side* *dies*

gene.jpg

Luv this too.
Does anyone happen to have the full uncropped shot, with Jake off to the right, in the deep background, arms pointing to the Los Angeles sky ?
I seem to recall it was only ever reproduced on tour shirts of the time, but I just thought someone might have nabbed it from elsewhere.

gene.jpg

Luv this too.
Does anyone happen to have the full uncropped shot, with Jake off to the right, in the deep background, arms pointing to the Los Angeles sky ?
I seem to recall it was only ever reproduced on tour shirts of the time, but I just thought someone might have nabbed it from elsewhere.

:eek: Never heard of that version. I wanna see!

:eek: Never heard of that version. I wanna see!
Your wish = my command.
It's not the best reproduction, but you get the gist of it. It's from an old tour shirt that Voodoo Doll was selling last year.
It definitely is Jake underneath the arches. :)

Your wish = my command.
It's not the best reproduction, but you get the gist of it. It's from an old tour shirt that Voodoo Doll was selling last year.

I love you! :sweet: Thank you!

Your wish = my command.

That is so cool! I didn't know there was a larger version.

Your wish = my command.

Thanks, joe. I always thought the shot was an 'indoor setting'.

Thanks, joe. I always thought the shot was an 'indoor setting'.
You're welcome Corrissey.
Seemingly the shoot was at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, also famously used for a couple of key scenes in 'Rebel Without A Cause'.

Tags
basicallyfrink photo wutswrongwthat!
Back
Top Bottom