What song are you listening to right now?

@ZOOM FROM GLOOM Zoomy!!!! 😃 So my favorite best-kept secret that i never shared with anyone yet, ever, and that i said i was going to tell you is that…..(omigod lol)…. Morrissey isn’t my favorite singer, …. and my favorite song in the world isn’t even by him!

It’s this song below! And it’s definitely the melody of the chorus that completely stole me away! The first time I ever heard this song when they first posted it, the melody in chorus made me DIE! I’m not even joking. I have never been able to get enough of this song. All this band’s songs are great, but omigod, this is my song. I literally listened to this on loop! For weeks! Lol! The music did something to my brain, and my brain said, “if heaven was a pool of beautiful liquid sadness that I could just melt into like hot lava into dark water, and slowly and silently just let myself sink to the bottom of…”, this song is it! There are so, so, so many different reasons why I love this song. Including the fact that while the melody starts to pull me under surface,… the shorelines are still made of laughter!

In fact, the first thing I ever thought of, as soon as I first heard this, is that the only thing that could have made this absolutely perfect, for me, … is if Morrissey was singing it! Omgggg :love::love::love:

The melodyyyyyy!!! omg *swooon*!!

To be clear though, it’s the guy with the whiskers and his beautiful singing that made me feel all these swirling feelings about this gorgeous song, that is, truly hypnotically entrancing 😃 LOVE!!

:ROFLMAO:Lol! the trumpet was a nice touch too.

Morrissey might do it, but he’d probably get Miley to sing the cats part, then there would be another song we’ll never get to hear! :(;)

:ROFLMAO:Lol! the trumpet was a nice touch too.

Morrissey might do it, but he’d probably get Miley to sing the cats part, then there would be another song we’ll never get to hear! :(;)
:ROFLMAO: The Kiffness! They're from South Africa like me. David Scott does parodies and political satire, intercepted with a touch of cat humour. Last year they had 2 billion views on You Tube. Crazy. (Kiff means cool in South African slang).

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom