What songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

your little animation thing is so disturbing

I think it's disgusting. I'm turning off signatures until it's gone.

Starting to obsess about You Know I Couldn't Last...

Last edited by a moderator:
friday mourning (earls court)
our frank
girl least likely to
dagenham dave
satan rejected my soul
irish blood

UHHH.... Get a sense of humor and stop being fascist......
It's just freaking He-Man :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've listened to Ganglord over 10 times today, which qualifies as obsessive too :p

UHHH.... Get a sense of humor and stop being fascist......
It's just freaking He-Man :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've listened to Ganglord over 10 times today, which qualifies as obsessive too :p

I have a sense of humor. It does not include simulated ejaculations onto kids, from He-Man or otherwise.

Fascist? For expressing an opinion? Please.

Ganglord's a good song, so at least you've got that in your favor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop listening to Last of the Famous Internation Playboys for some reason.
It reminds me of when I saw him 2 weeks ago and I was dancing and my boyfriend smiled at me.

I don't get so much obsessed with whole songs as bits of lyrics from here and there. Lately been listening to The Smiths first album so I find myself dwelling on weird things like the bug theme in part of Reel Around the Fountain ("pin and mount me like a butterfly...you're the bee's knees but so am I").

Sometimes I get obsessed with the way Moz sings a particular line. Lately it's "old broken bones" from A Song from Under the Floorboards and "can't get you out of my head" from Trouble Loves Me.

I`m so obsessed with The More You Ignore me and Now My Heart is Full.I`ve recently revisited these after ages.Brilliant.:D

It's been strictly Morrissey lately:

If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Reader Meet Author
Roy's Keen
All You Need Is Me (now on repeat for the 8th time)
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Mute Witness
Sister I'm A Poet
On The Streets I Ran
Maladjusted

edit: Since I just downloaded it, I'd like to add That's How People Grow Up. I remember this song was soundchecked at Riverside. I could hear it quite clearly from outside the venue and liked it instantly. It was played that night but I could hardly acknowledge it - I was suffocating in someones back.

Last edited:
Now I am a Was

i dont think its such a good song but ive been listening to it while i walk to school and its kinda catchy and funny

The Last of the Famous International Playboys
Hairdresser on Fire
Suedehead
Alsatian Cousin
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

I can't stop listening to Last of the Famous Internation Playboys for some reason.
It reminds me of when I saw him 2 weeks ago and I was dancing and my boyfriend smiled at me.

How cute!!! :)

I've been listening to Bona Drag and ROTT today.... It's impossible NOT to dance to Last Of The Famous......specially live :p

I have been listening to these songs over and over lately. If you havnt heard Christian Dior check it out.

Christian Dior
I'll never be anybody's hero Now
Ganglord
Jack the Ripper
I am two people

Back
Top Bottom