Who is this paul Morrissey keeps talkin to on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...while your current username means nothing to me, however appropriate, your manner is certainly familiar...
Be that as it may, why you felt compelled to make your initial post, and then repeat yourself here, is beyond me, particularly as I have already agreed with you.
Your remark seems to have come from a bad place, the place where bitterness, jealousy and petty spite tend to reside, which lead me to suspect and question your motives for making it in the first place.
Still, for the third time, for those in the cheap seats, I hereby declare that Morrissey is taller than I, much better looking, and has nicer fingernails
('Bride of Chucky's other half has a much more convincing likeness).

I see you're another of those who believes their opinion to be "the truth". I think you'll find that "the truth" is never quite so exclusive.
There are billions of people currently alive, and billions more now dead, who I don't look like, particularly from the perspective of someone with your perceptive discernment, so it really was rather pointless to single one out.
We could be here forever listing those who I don't resemble, and even if you have nothing better to do, I'm afraid I do, but just so you don't feel too neglected, i've started a list you may like to add to in your own time. Preferably on a different forum. ciao.

Robert Mugabe
Oswald Mosley
Ho Chi Minh
David Blaine
Bjorn Borg
King Leopold of Belgium
Spinoza
Albert Speer
The Brazilian World Cup Winners of 1970...... ad infinitum

I felt the need to repeat myself because you, attempting to be sardonic in your worst Morrissey impersonation I imagine, felt the need to 'assume' that because I make a remark about your looks that I "obviously must hold a grudge and be jealous and bitter." (Loosely quoted) Obviously it is an uphill battle for anything to sink into your head. Your failed wit and charm does not make up for the point and understanding you lack. Because frankly, you had no point. I didn't insult you...unless you take it as an insult that someone says you don't look like Morrissey. Which you 'supposedly' agree with yet if someone says it they must be 'bitter and jealous'. There is a word for people like you -- hypocrite.

My opinion is MY truth. My opinion certainly wouldn't be something I don't believe would it? That would simply make me a hypocrite like you. I don't believe I ever said that I thought my opinion was shared by everyone as the truth. Did I say that? I'd love for you to show me where I did...either put up or shut up...as you say, preferably on a different forum...

PS - And really little "lillybet" or whatever the Hell your name is, sending private messages to me is going to get you nowhere fast...

What you wrote:

I felt the need to repeat myself because you, attempting to be sardonic in your worst Morrissey impersonation I imagine, felt the need to 'assume' that because I make a remark about your looks that I "obviously must hold a grudge and be jealous and bitter." (Loosely quoted) Obviously it is an uphill battle for anything to sink into your head. Your failed wit and charm does not make up for the point and understanding you lack. Because frankly, you had no point. I didn't insult you...unless you take it as an insult that someone says you don't look like Morrissey. Which you 'supposedly' agree with yet if someone says it they must be 'bitter and jealous'. There is a word for people like you -- hypocrite.

My opinion is MY truth. My opinion certainly wouldn't be something I don't believe would it? That would simply make me a hypocrite like you. I don't believe I ever said that I thought my opinion was shared by everyone as the truth. Did I say that? I'd love for you to show me where I did...either put up or shut up...as you say, preferably on a different forum...

PS - And really little "lillybet" or whatever the Hell your name is, sending private messages to me is going to get you nowhere fast...

What I read:

I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful, and even though I am singularly devoid of either wit, style, charm or grace, because I am bitter and spiteful I will keep pecking at a stranger on the internet until I bore him rigid and I finally "win" this pointless argument.

Well, congratulations sport, you "win". ciao ciao.

Last edited:
LOL, who would have thought that such a little thing could cause such a big argument..
:rolleyes:
Paul you do 'resemble' moz, and you certainly carry a suit well and have a fab quiff, but whats REALLY important is that you are a nice person.. and not having met you personally i can't say but i suspect you are *oh what a creep :D *
you'd certainly make a good decoy.. ever thought about getting moz to employ you?
If i see you at gmex i'll come and introduce myself.. (stop screaming, i'm not THAT bad) i didnt see you at wembley, but maybe you were in the 'other lowlier' queue? ;)

LOL, who would have thought that such a little thing could cause such a big argument..
:rolleyes:
Paul you do 'resemble' moz, and you certainly carry a suit well and have a fab quiff, but whats REALLY important is that you are a nice person.. and not having met you personally i can't say but i suspect you are *oh what a creep :D *
you'd certainly make a good decoy.. ever thought about getting moz to employ you?
If i see you at gmex i'll come and introduce myself.. (stop screaming, i'm not THAT bad) i didnt see you at wembley, but maybe you were in the 'other lowlier' queue? ;)

I think, in the grand scheme of things, I'm a decent enough person, although it is VERY difficult at times, especially on the internet....
Internet chatrooms/forums/message boards have been a stern testing ground for those of us 'of a certain age', who have earned the right in the real world, through many years of trials and tribulations, to be treated with a degree of respect, and in the 'real world', of course, there is the Law to protect us from the attentions of undesirables, whereas in cyberspace all of us are at the mercy of the unscrupulous, the unpleasant, and the just plain rude.
Which isn't very nice.

Well, I'll be milling around, attempting to enjoy life as best I can, and I'm always happy to meet nice people, so say hello if you like:)

You should probably, like, get out more or something. And probably get some help for the self-loathing and bitterness which is pretty clearly eating you up - why else would you be so moved to write these f***ing essays denying that someone bears a resemblance to Morrissey.

Would anyone like to see our message history? I think it could be the start of something beautiful

1)
lilybett said:
shut up

/Yawn

1)
!VivaHate! said:
Choke on cock.

Lol. So. Did your mother never really want you or are you an ugly, socially inept virgin?

I think it's okay to dress like your idol and to take on a similar persona, however if Paul said "I love you from the heart of my bottom" I'd say " PAUL NOOOO!

You should probably, like, get out more or something. And probably get some help for the self-loathing and bitterness which is pretty clearly eating you up - why else would you be so moved to write these f***ing essays denying that someone bears a resemblance to Morrissey.

Would anyone like to see our message history? I think it could be the start of something beautiful

1)

1)

Lol. So. Did your mother never really want you or are you an ugly, socially inept virgin?

Hmmm...how is there a problem when I type a multi-paragraph response yet when you or Paul do it it's fine? I'm going to use that magic word again because it describes you both so well -- hypocrite! I don't know what you think you all are...I guess you think you are in like Flynn...but what you are is a pair of assholes.

I don't think he looks like Morrissey. That is MY opinion. And to be attacked over it, by the moron himself who has no identity or charisma of his own that he has to steal someone else's and his flaky little sidekick who has her head so far up his ass she can see his molars, is truly pathetic...but certainly not as pathetic as you both...

Obviously such personal attacks from you show that you lack any intelligence whatsoever.

What you wrote:

What I read:

I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful. I am bitter, jealous and spiteful, and even though I am singularly devoid of either wit, style, charm or grace, because I am bitter and spiteful I will keep pecking at a stranger on the internet until I bore him rigid and I finally "win" this pointless argument.

Well, congratulations sport, you "win". ciao ciao.

Well, obviously you're illiterate...but that comes as no surprise. In fact, it explains a lot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom