Who's Going To Birmingham To See Mozz

H

HalfAPerson

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
To find out who is going to Brum, I thought it was obvious...

Yep, i'm going. Never been to the venue before, going on my own, don't know anyone in Brum either. Oh well.

Me too :)

I'll be there.

Yep, i'm going. Never been to the venue before, going on my own, don't know anyone in Brum either. Oh well.

I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact my reply would be exactly the same. Another Billy No-mates (at least none who share my interest in Moz) who's never been to the NIA before. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

I've got a standing ticket, doors open at 6, what time are you all thinking of getting there for a decent position? I'm driving down on my own from Mid Wales.

Last edited:
I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact my reply would be exactly the same. Another Billy No-mates (at least none who share my interest in Moz) who's never been to the NIA before. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

I've got a standing ticket, doors open at 6, what time are you all thinking of getting there for a decent position? I'm driving down on my own from Mid Wales.

Same here!!
Well only sort of going on my own ,as i have finally caved in and am taking my 7year old (Moz fan) daughter!!
Therefore,no booze,no standing,good behaviour!
Oh well,should be good venue.Think it's where they used to film Gladiators!!!

I'M GOING, did I already mention that? :p

I'm going but have no idea how i'm getting back to Manchester! Oh well it will be worth it.

Does anyone know how to get to the NIA from central birmingham? Is is very far away? Im staying overnight in a hotel really close to new street station, but i've no idea how to get to the venue from there.

Back
Top Bottom