Morrissey Central WORLDS END (April 29, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-police-conspiracy-theories/

I think he (or Sam) is worried he's going to be arrested.

To be fair, this is possible.

If not, sectioned.

And this will be Moz's worst nightmare - the government has restricted every aspect of our lives, the police can arrest you for leaving the house & the whole situation was caused by cruelty to animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Morrissey's a seasoned & deceptively brilliant performer who can't believe anyone actually questions his performance just because he's playing Morrissey music.

All in all, I just hope the man finds more empathy and happiness and realizes that like it or not, the world's changed and becoming (more) bitter and angry won't stop it.
The world's changed alright. You have to grovel and apologise to Big Brother if you don't adhere to consensus reality. David Ikke like him or not has been banned off facebook and the londonreal businessman Brian Rose who last interviewed him has been thrown off every platform , even linked in on the say so of the BBC using Ofcom. You're not allowed to discuss ideas or opinions that are not approved officially it seems. Morrissey should stand his ground, the world is not only full of crashing bores, it's full of cowards.

The world's changed alright. You have to grovel and apologise to Big Brother if you don't adhere to consensus reality. David Ikke like him or not has been banned off facebook and the londonreal businessman Brian Rose who last interviewed him has been thrown off every platform , even linked in on the say so of the BBC using Ofcom. You're not allowed to discuss ideas or opinions that are not approved officially it seems. Morrissey should stand his ground, the world is not only full of crashing bores, it's full of cowards.
It's okay. I have plenty of tinfoil stocked up, and probably have a year's worth of hats. Hell, a lifetime supply if I rinse and reuse them every other day!

It's okay. I have plenty of tinfoil stocked up, and probably have a year's worth of hats. Hell, a lifetime supply if I rinse and reuse them every other day!
The left nut is routinely cracked and needs to see a doctor. He can't cook up anything healthy for his diet with those tinfoil hats of his because his brain is already fried. :unsure:

Yes,, turn on your TV instead. Big brother is about to give you the "news" and tell you how far you can walk, with whom, what to wear and whether you will ever work again. Yes, you hunker down to mainstream "reality"and laugh at all those crazies who question where our civil and human rights have gone. Welcome to Corona Virus ID = Co V ID = line up for your vaccine/microchip. There's money to be made off the masses. Keep laughing, cos that's your future if you consent to it.
Wherever the money trail leads them: Global power and control. ???? :persevere:

Tinfoil doesn't work, copper foil is more effective against EMF and 5G . See Scott Tech on Youtube.
I love giving advice to a simple soul named after a scrotum.
You're welcome.

Tinfoil doesn't work, copper foil is more effective against EMF and 5G . See Scott Tech on Youtube.
I love giving advice to a simple soul named after a scrotum.
You're welcome.
Well, that's how he prefers his egg. Fried, cooked to order. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom