"And If George Bush Doesn't Bomb You..."

PLEASE DON'T START BITCHING ABOUT MORRISSEY!!!!! AT LEAST WE ARE NOT IN CANADA HERE IN THE US... :/ AND SO WE HAD BETTER NOT START ACTING LIKE CANADIANS WITH NITPICKIN BITCHIN!

BAWWWHAHHAHHA... (i'm sorry to all you canadians i have not argued with... as the shows approach i am really feelin for you a little... and i ESP feel for the ones who have not bitched BRAVO and hats off to you guys..,) but no way in hell is somebody going to start nitpicking about little lyric changes when we are lucky enough to see Moz live...
period.

Applause.gif

PLEASE DON'T START BITCHING ABOUT MORRISSEY!!!!! AT LEAST WE ARE NOT IN CANADA HERE IN THE US... :/ AND SO WE HAD BETTER NOT START ACTING LIKE CANADIANS WITH NITPICKIN BITCHIN!

BAWWWHAHHAHHA... (i'm sorry to all you canadians i have not argued with... as the shows approach i am really feelin for you a little... and i ESP feel for the ones who have not bitched BRAVO and hats off to you guys..,) but no way in hell is somebody going to start nitpicking about little lyric changes when we are lucky enough to see Moz live...
period.

Okay first of, the forum exists for the sole purpose of discussing Morrissey and his music. My God, someone dares to ask a question regarding his excellency and is deemed to be "nitpicking."

As for as the "little Lyric change," it kinda sorta changes the meaning of verse and speaks to how passionately Morrissey really believes what he wrote originally. Can he stick with the original lyrics and still play the U.S.? Apparently, the answer is a resounding no. I find that interesting.

If words don't matter, feel free not to contribute to the forum and legally have your name changed to Richard Rash, because, afterall, words don't matter, right?

-Vaux

Okay first of, the forum exists for the sole purpose of discussing Morrissey and his music. My God, someone dares to ask a question regarding his excellency and is deemed to be "nitpicking."

As for as the "little Lyric change," it kinda sorta changes the meaning of verse and speaks to how passionately Morrissey really believes what he wrote originally. Can he stick with the original lyrics and still play the U.S.? Apparently, the answer is a resounding no. I find that interesting.

If words don't matter, feel free not to contribute to the forum and legally have your name changed to Richard Rash, because, afterall, words don't matter, right?

-Vaux

blah blah blah blah. just admit that your nitpickin bitchin... and move to Canada while you are at it.

blah blah blah blah. just admit that your nitpickin bitchin... and move to Canada while you are at it.

It is actually "you're." It's short, for you are. Glad to know that your stupidity is trumped only by your ignorance, bitch...
:)
-Vaux

It is actually "you're." It's short, for you are. Glad to know that your stupidity is trumped only by your ignorance, bitch...
:)
-Vaux

oh god... i am right - so you attack my righting... yes... thats correct, righting.

When I WRITE on here i just sort of let it all pour out and don't pay mind to the grammar and spelling... one bonus is that i find it very amusing when NITPICKIN BITCHIN brats get sooooo annoyed with it.

See... i just let it pour out, I am like that... i write it all out very well, but i have to read it once over - and your STUPIDITY prompted response from a core spot in me that is not so much connected with the mind, but soooo basic that even the child in me knows it... i suppose that child is about a year or two past the age that you are emotionally stuck at when (and perhaps only when, actually in other ways you are a very intelligent and beautiful person) you act like a spoiled nitpicking brat.

so yes, I can incorporate my adult mind that knows how to spell and write... and who cares about that kind of thing... but there is no need to with such basic observation of ungrateful, childish, moaning and groaning.

Look... i simply don't think that its very helpful, grateful, or acceptable to nitpick at someone on the very points where he has proven himself against all odds - esp not at this point in his career.

he does not have to be touring right now. we are very lucky he is actually. ask canada.

go ahead and get your last word in and lets call it a day. i would rather not fight with you because i don't think you are always this stupid.

oh and obviously i am just as entitled to say what i like as you are... so who is the one bringing up freedom of speach..? not me... you brought it up... it is such a given to me that i don't even consider it a topic of discussion anymore.

Last edited:
"Look... i simply don't think that its very helpful, grateful, or acceptable to nitpick at someone on the very points where he has proven himself against all odds - esp not at this point in his career.

he does not have to be touring right now. we are very lucky he is actually. ask canada.

go ahead and get your last word in and lets call it a day. i would rather not fight with you because i don't think you are always this stupid.

oh and obviously i am just as entitled to say what i like as you are... so who is the one bringing up freedom of speach..? not me... you brought it up... it is such a given to me that i don't even consider it a topic of discussion anymore."

Look, I apologize for mouthing off. Again, my apologies. However, you did kinda tell me to shut the hell up and move to Canada. I'm all for freedom of speech. I just don't understand when I bring up a legitimate point to stimulate some interesting discussion, rather than debate the shirt he wore on SNL a decade ago, you tell me to shut up and move to Canada!? No, I don't think Morrissey is above reproach. Has him made a difference in my life, damn straight. Have I paid $11.99 for an import cd single with one non album track of his back in the day, damn straight. My point, as a fan I have the freedom of speech. Why stifle that?

I don't want an argument. I don't know you at all AND VICE VERSA. So, again perhaps we could BOTH tone down the rhetoric?

Always -

-Vaux

Back
Top Bottom