Morrissey Central "AND THE LAND WEEPS OIL" (July 1, 2023)

Curious timing, given Gustavo's recent sacking/departure from the band.

Completely pointless video for him to share, to be completely honest. Perhaps beating a dead horse (dead album?) but we still don't ACTUALLY know what happened to Bonfire. While he blames "Cancel Culture" we don't have an answer from Capitol on what's really happening with the release, nor do we have any news on Without Music...

Completely pointless video for him to share, to be completely honest. Perhaps beating a dead horse (dead album?) but we still don't ACTUALLY know what happened to Bonfire. While he blames "Cancel Culture" we don't have an answer from Capitol on what's really happening with the release, nor do we have any news on Without Music...
So, we’re in no doubt we don’t know?

Thanks for the clarification. Jeez.

This is the weakest song on LIHS. The song is made even weaker because the melody is nearly identical to the previous track In Your Lap which to me is the second weakest track on the album. Sing the words The Girl Who Wouldn't Kneel along with the first bars of In Your Lap and tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Yay! No record company will release my stuff, but look, some guy on youtube knows my name! I’m so excited right now!!! Got to share this on my official website!

Things I would do if I was managing Morrissey:

Shut Morrissey Central down.
Remove nephew from management roll.
Stop nephew posting anything Morrissey related.
Stop nephew from filming Morrissey.

Yay! No record company will release my stuff, but look, some guy on youtube knows my name! I’m so excited right now!!! Got to share this on my official website!

Things I would do if I was managing Morrissey:

Shut Morrissey Central down.
Remove nephew from management roll.
Stop nephew posting anything Morrissey related.
Stop nephew from filming Morrissey.
Are you saying if you were his manager you'd send scrappy doo Sam out to buy some milk and then change the locks?

It could wor... oh he's got his phone out and posted a cover video of life is a pigsty by a group of wailing cats on MC

Who is this guy?
iv been watching this guy for a good while,he just listens to the song and tells you what he thinks about the music and lyrics,its all harmless fun.

smiths are really making a comeback these days.

It‘s Castlefield Bowl in Manchester, they do tend to play Smith’s stuff before gigs to get the atmosphere going. Interesting thing about the venue is that there are apartments overlooking the place and some of the residents will rent out their balconies, so you get a fantastic view.

Last edited:
And Morrissey’s mouth weeps bullshit.

Some nice head-bobbing in that video.

Etty Hillesum
Screenshot_20230702_135609_Chrome.jpg

This is the weakest song on LIHS. The song is made even weaker because the melody is nearly identical to the previous track In Your Lap which to me is the second weakest track on the album. Sing the words The Girl Who Wouldn't Kneel along with the first bars of In Your Lap and tell me I'm wrong.
Totally fecking agree .
It's like he was paid to write a pro Israel song. That is what it sounds like. It has no real heart
Its like when he says "its good to be home " , in whatever country he is in. It doesn't ring true. but WTF ever. Thats just my view.

Back
Top Bottom