Andy Rourke

M

MuteWitness616

n125404617498786_272.jpg

LOS ESMITHS with ANDY ROURKE of THE SMITHS on bass

how pathetic for him to be in a smiths cover band

He's not IN a Smiths cover band, he's PLAYING with a Smiths cover band. Andy's got a lot of other projects going on. If he feels like breaking out the old tunes now and again, why not? I personally can't wait to hear those bass lines, and since the Smiths aren't getting back together, it's awfully nice to have this opportunity.

God, there are some fecken idiots on this site....Morrissey became FAMOUS with The Smiths! He would never have got as famous without Johnny's lead guitar and Andy's bass because they wrote the Smiths music. Morrissey only wrote the lyrics and they are amazing, but he didn't write any music in The Smiths.
There's nothing wrong with Johnny Marr because he and Morrissey are friends and also Morrissey hasn't said anything bad about Andy Rourke as far as I've seen or heard. Whoever says that Morrissey was the only "good member" in The Smiths has a problem and needs to get it checked out! If you listen to The Smiths there's far more to the music than to most of Morrissey's solo's stuff, obviously because NOBODY can beat Johnny Marr's guitar lead guitar parts (and he was voted top 10 guitarest in the world for gods sake) and Andy's bass lines !
The Smiths 1 - Morrissey solo 0

God, there are some fecken idiots on this site....Morrissey became FAMOUS with The Smiths! He would never have got as famous without Johnny's lead guitar and Andy's bass because they wrote the Smiths music. Morrissey only wrote the lyrics and they are amazing, but he didn't write any music in The Smiths.
There's nothing wrong with Johnny Marr because he and Morrissey are friends and also Morrissey hasn't said anything bad about Andy Rourke as far as I've seen or heard. Whoever says that Morrissey was the only "good member" in The Smiths has a problem and needs to get it checked out! If you listen to The Smiths there's far more to the music than to most of Morrissey's solo's stuff, obviously because NOBODY can beat Johnny Marr's guitar lead guitar parts (and he was voted top 10 guitarest in the world for gods sake) and Andy's bass lines !
The Smiths 1 - Morrissey solo 0

I like the music I just don't like the band members. Idiot. That is possible, isn't it? It is.

i like the music. i dontlike the band members other than moz
Is there a reason that you don't like the members? Did you read an interview that made you not like any of the three? Do you not like the way they look?
How can you like someones music and not like them? Please tell specifically and individually, what you don't like about Johnny, Mike or Andy?

Is there a reason that you don't like the members? Did you read an interview that made you not like any of the three? Do you not like the way they look?
How can you like someones music and not like them? Please tell specifically and individually, what you don't like about Johnny, Mike or Andy?

It's easy to like the music someone makes while disliking some or all of it's members. I, for example, love Blur but Damon Albarn is a cock.

Don't make it so complicated.......just go get your drink on and have a fun night out grooving to Smiths tunes while watching the original bass player do his thing!

Back
Top Bottom