Berlin / GMex booked!!!

LWise

Cant wait for the 2 Manchester GMex shows. Looks like there selling fast gigsandtours.com looks like theyve sold out?

God knows how much ive spent this year following him around (worth every penny though) Its nothing compared to some people I know, fair play to you!!! Saw loads of the same faces this year at the gigs. Ill have seen him 7 times this year after the Manchester dates. Went Salford, Llandudno, Rome, Amsterdam and now booked Berlin and both Manchester shows. Rome was absolutley superb. The venue was amazing. Anyone else attend Rome? Im still buzzing about that one. If anyone going Berlin let us know!!!

Yes Rome was the highlight for me. The stage was cracking once it got dark, with the columns standing upright. The weather was scorching.
I'm off to Berlin too, flying from John Lemon Airport on the day with easy jet if you are too??

The Goat

Flying out on Friday 15th Dec from JL Airport to Berlin. Going for the weekend, hoping to catch a Hertha Berlin game on the Sat. Looks like its only about 15 euros although there top of the league now so they might put up the prices? Been Berlin before, its a cracking place to go for a break. The venue looks really good too. Might catch up for a beer out there?

Yeah Rome was awesome. Dont think ill ever go to a better venue for a gig in the future? Yeah it was scorching. Nearly passed out during the day!! Thank god they had them water fountains everywhere around Rome. Was a nightmare getting back into the centre of Rome after the gig. The gig was in the middle of nowhere!!! That little shop/bar as ya got of the train though was a godsend. The beer was well cheap!!! Like I said Im still buzzing about it now. Deffo the best gig of the 14 ive attended so far!!

I'm going to Berlin as well - it's my first time travelling abroad for Morrissey so I'm very, very excited. See you in queue!

Back
Top Bottom