Boz's Guitar

pierce

For one song (forget which, but I think it was a rocker) Boz was playing this weird, I assume custom, guitar. It look like it has a the pincers of a japanese beetle at the cutoffs, kind of like if Tim Burton were to draw a Gibson SG..... it's white, has a headstock like a 1970's Teisco fender knockoff or something.

any one know about this guitar?

you could always email boz through myspace or his webpage. He is great about getting back to folks when he has the time. :)

For one song (forget which, but I think it was a rocker) Boz was playing this weird, I assume custom, guitar. It look like it has a the pincers of a japanese beetle at the cutoffs, kind of like if Tim Burton were to draw a Gibson SG..... it's white, has a headstock like a 1970's Teisco fender knockoff or something.

any one know about this guitar?

No, but it sounds like a Burns guitar.

Speaking of Boz and his guitar, there is something that annoys me about the way he holds it sometimes .. it sounds stupid but sometimes just little things like that get to me .. it's like he has it on his hip and is pointing it accusingly at other people on stage haha

wow..... he is fast

"it's
a burns bison
reissue of a 60s guitar, i had one in the polecats i used on the make a circuit video [you tube may have it]
quite grotesque
it also has a jonesy's jukebox sticker on it
cheers
bb "

Back
Top Bottom