The Band and their guitar gear!!!

medgekin

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to this forum, and to be honest, I'm not a long time fan or anything. My wife loves Morrissey and the Smiths, and we just went to see Morrissey play at the Fillmore in San Francisco a month or so ago. I have to say that it was a killer show! Morrissey is a real artist, and his band totally brought everything to the table and put on a top notch show!

Being a guitar nut, I was star-struck by all the killer gear up on stage that was making me drool up a storm. In particular, one of the guitarists had two of the same semi-hollow-bodied Fender guitars that sounded awesome and looked great. When I started searching the web, I found it nearly impossible to find a listing of the band members (full names, etc) and I can't find any info on their gear.

Someone help me out here please! Who are these guys, and what is all that killer gear?!?! Especially that Fender semi-hollow.

I know eff-all about equipment, but the band members are:

Boz Boorer -rythym guitar (and more)
Solomon Walker -bass
Matt Walker -drums
Jesse Tobias -lead guitar
Mike Farrell -keyboards (and more)

They are an awesome, tight band. They rock! Funny this came up. . .we were talking about the guitars the other day on the sidewalk outside the NYC gigs, wondering what it must cost to insure them! Boz has some really nice ones.

--jeniphir

I found this information on Solomon....I believe he's Matt's brother (some people say his last name is Snyder though?):

1977 Fender Jazz Bass / Ampeg Classic Bass Head / Ampeg 8x10 cabinet

Back
Top Bottom