Morrissey Central "DAVID VANCE" (June 17, 2023)

DAVID VANCE

unnamed-2.jpg

Could life ever be sane again ?
:crazy:

Never heard of David Vance. Is he alt-right?

Yup, he’s alt-right…

Hmmm , appalled ... I don't know . I believe in a free speech . I one thing is for sure . Morrissey Central is completely shitty site :sick:

Last edited:
Vance isn’t alt-right, he’s far right.

One wonders if band members sometimes walk because of these sorts of associations that Morrissey makes.

David Vance? The crackpot right-wing f***-knuckle too racist for UKIP? And Morrissey sought out an utter racist conspiracy goon and saw fit to post it on his own site?

Here we go again.

You thought he'd changed?

You were wrong.

Saturday night and sKINNY who hates Morrissey can't wait to post about Morrissey again, Saturday night.
F**k knuckle
Maybe, maybe not. But it’s Morrissey you should be angry with. It’s hard to argue he’s not lost the plot when he shares shit from this clown

DAVID VANCE

View attachment 92032

Lol
This is the trouble when your website is so fecking desperate to show evidence that M is relevant, they post fecking anything .
The sad thing is, he is relevant. Nobody tackles subjects in pop music like him . M should ignore MSM and majors and get his music out . His tactic of getting people to write about his place in culture, just hoping the majors will jump, was never gonna work . All he needs to do is ignore the noise , get his fecking music out for the lads
Stop moaning on the website and posting things like this, stop getting FD to write bollocks. It makes him look needy and small.
I think there is a pettiness to BOT and it's not a great song but the message is spot on
M should release a live version of BOT, get it out in the world . If he doesn't want to be silenced, well get the fecking music out.
The trouble is the power move would have been to self release ages ago, now everyone knows it's because he has no choice .
This guy who wrote this is definitely Far Right and Paul Joseph Watson is right wing to the Max . It seems M doesn't mind this lot championing him, it's odd when you consider Paul's view on being Vegan and gays.

I wouldn’t have a problem with him repeatedly foaming at the mouth about immigrants murdering people if he’d occasionally have shown some sympathy for genuine asylum seekers fleeing persecution and/or dying in their hundreds when boats go down.

DAVID VANCE

View attachment 92032

David Vance would be described as working class, right of centre, and socially conservative.
These days of course that means he's a Nazi. :lbf:

DAVID VANCE

View attachment 92032

Here is David with M favorite Anne Marie
Hand on heart ,do you disagree with everything they say ?

Lol
This is the trouble when your website is so fecking desperate to show evidence that M is relevant, they post fecking anything .
The sad thing is, he is relevant. Nobody tackles subjects in pop music like him . M should ignore MSM and majors and get his music out . His tactic of getting people to write about his place in culture, just hoping the majors will jump, was never gonna work . All he needs to do is ignore the noise , get his fecking music out for the lads
Stop moaning on the website and posting things like this, stop getting FD to write bollocks. It makes him look needy and small.
I think there is a pettiness to BOT and it's not a great song but the message is spot on
M should release a live version of BOT, get it out in the world . If he doesn't want to be silenced, well get the fecking music out.
The trouble is the power move would have been to self release ages ago, now everyone knows it's because he has no choice .
This guy who wrote this is definitely Far Right and Paul Joseph Watson is right wing to the Max .

It seems M doesn't mind this lot championing him, it's odd when you consider Paul's view on being Vegan and gays.
this ☝️
Yeah. Central is far right. That's so sad.

nothing new to see here. Sadly Morrissey cherry-picks, ignorant of the fact that most of the fruit is rotten. And will support or point to anyone or thing that stands up and champions him or thinks will help his cause. From covers on YouTube to Vance to FD.

Back
Top Bottom