drews new film

H

hairy al

ah, someone answered my question, saying they guess the smiths song on the never been kissed soundtrack will be how soon is now, which is what i was thinking too, being thats the only smiths song ever really used, it was in that witch movie,the craft, it was in some other film, and its in that new show on the wb, bewitched, so its a good bet, though i was hopin they would use something else

> ah, someone answered my question, saying they guess the smiths¿ song on the never been kissed soundtrack will be how soon is¿ now, which is what i was thinking too, being thats the only¿ smiths song ever really used, it was in that witch movie,the¿ craft, it was in some other film, and its in that new show on¿ the wb, bewitched, so its a good bet, though i was hopin they¿ would use something else

How Soon is Now was in another Drew movie too: The Wedding Singer.

Hey take off that Maladjusted tour T-shirt

> How Soon is Now was in another Drew movie too: The Wedding¿ Singer.
morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you stupid posers!!!!!!!!!! I bet the only Moz song you ever heard was Everday is like Sunday and Suedehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats a shame and thats not morrissey singing on that "Cruel Intentions" soundtrack you bought at Target..... please........

Re: Hey take off that Maladjusted tour T-shirt

> morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¿ you stupid posers!!!!!!!!!! I bet the only Moz song you ever¿ heard was Everday is like Sunday and¿ Suedehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¿ thats a shame and thats not morrissey singing on that¿ "Cruel Intentions" soundtrack you bought at¿ Target..... please........
Posers? ok, call me what you will, but anybody that calls someone a poser is usually either a) jealous that other people actually like a band they do, or b) insecure about themselves and take pleasure in making fun of others, however, my friend, i am well aware of the fact that that song is not the smiths, as is the version that was on the craft and charmed(wb show), its love spit love,i believe, on all three, and perhaps i do have the cruel intentions soundtrack, perhaps i did buy it at target, people are allowed to listen to any music they please, and i dont think that the place of purchase really makes a difference.

well well .........................(cough)

go buy momentum by morrissey........the harder you push me the harder i fall. morrissey is dead. its a shame hes lost his creative bone(r)
the other day i saw a guy wearing a jean jacket with the november spawned a monster single picture on the back (from the maladjusted shirt). i thought to myself hey thats a shame. he kept walking back and forth like moz did on the introducing video. anyways what did i learn about this. well i use to like morrissey until i just couldnt stop pretending how absurd and moronic the guy is. obviously he doesnt know where he gots his last name. long live moronicssey......and henry rollins..........................oh well.....hey wanna go to a DMX and RAMSTEIN concert??????????????????

Back
Top Bottom