Romper Stomper film

I

Ian Edwards

I'm just wondering if its even available here in the US. But I know a good indie film store that might have it. I'll check back after I go there.
However, if you know any info.???

I rented it from a Blockbuster in Rhode Island and I also saw it for sale in a record store in New York.

Just as I typed that, it occurred to me that it might be available at amazon.com. It is. Here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6304431848/qid%3D916706981/002-5822043-0288025¿ I'm just wondering if its even available here in the US. But I¿ know a good indie film store that might have it. I'll check back¿ after I go there.¿ However, if you know any info.???

> I'm just wondering if its even available here in the US. But I¿ know a good indie film store that might have it. I'll check back¿ after I go there.¿ However, if you know any info.???

I rented it from a place in Chicago called Facets.
They also have a system of video rental by mail for people living
outside of Chicago.They have a huge collection of Foreign and
Independent films.
The address is:
Facets Cinematheque
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago IL 60614.
The telephone number is:
1-800-532-2387.

Cannon fodder for the system

I got it from a "Tower Records" out west here and yes have a copy(yes dubbed) of it.. if you cant find a copy i would be happy to get you one..just let me know..

=M=¿ I'm just wondering if its even available here in the US. But I¿ know a good indie film store that might have it. I'll check back¿ after I go there.¿ However, if you know any info.???

> However, if you know any info.???
--------
I once watched the first half hour of this film scrambled on pay per view. Seemed pretty intense.

Back
Top Bottom