Hilary Duff likes Morrissey

Oh my God! Somebody likes Morrissey that I don't think is cool!?!?! Let me try to destroy her in as many obsessed Morrissey ways as I can!

You people are f***ing retards. If any other 20 year old found Moz from an ex-boyfriend, and loved him, you'd be fine. But God forbid, she used to play Lizzie Maguire. Then she's gotta be the most awful human being ever. I've said it before, I'll say it again - Morrissey fans are the most pathetic, stupidest, ugliest, most god awful fans in the world...

And the truth of it all is...Hilary Duff looks like a young Dolly Parton. And what no other fan of Morrissey AND Dolly Parton will admit - is that Dolly Parton has more talent in her fake left fingernail than Morrissey has in his whole body. This is a woman who has more talent, over 40 years, than that idiot front singer of the Smiths ever will. For example, she PLAYS multiple instruments, writes, sings, and producues her own material. And what Dolly Parton does today - ie, write, perform and sing material completely different from what she did 40 years ago, is unlike Morrissey. Who is desperately, and poorly, trying to write the same themes, and completely incapable of actually writing a melody, like he once did.

The point is - while you obsess over a has been, and denouncing a poor young girl who professes an affection for said has been, there are brilliant American country musicians who surpass your sad, washed up singer. Dolly Parton is only one. There are half a dozen others. Better. And more imaginative. Than Morrissey. Who has written a decent song in 10 years...

you know, ive heard that if you wash the sand out of your vagina you stop being such a bitch

Oh my God! Somebody likes Morrissey that I don't think is cool!?!?! Let me try to destroy her in as many obsessed Morrissey ways as I can!

You people are f***ing retards. If any other 20 year old found Moz from an ex-boyfriend, and loved him, you'd be fine. But God forbid, she used to play Lizzie Maguire. Then she's gotta be the most awful human being ever. I've said it before, I'll say it again - Morrissey fans are the most pathetic, stupidest, ugliest, most god awful fans in the world...

And the truth of it all is...Hilary Duff looks like a young Dolly Parton. And what no other fan of Morrissey AND Dolly Parton will admit - is that Dolly Parton has more talent in her fake left fingernail than Morrissey has in his whole body. This is a woman who has more talent, over 40 years, than that idiot front singer of the Smiths ever will. For example, she PLAYS multiple instruments, writes, sings, and producues her own material. And what Dolly Parton does today - ie, write, perform and sing material completely different from what she did 40 years ago, is unlike Morrissey. Who is desperately, and poorly, trying to write the same themes, and completely incapable of actually writing a melody, like he once did.

The point is - while you obsess over a has been, and denouncing a poor young girl who professes an affection for said has been, there are brilliant American country musicians who surpass your sad, washed up singer. Dolly Parton is only one. There are half a dozen others. Better. And more imaginative. Than Morrissey. Who has written a decent song in 10 years...

Thank you for your ideas regarding the new forward in the upcoming new edition of The Complete Works Of Oscar Wilde. I think we need to take a rain check on this one Oscar. Could you think about it and come up something more in the style of "Four letters from Reading Prison".

yours Sincerely,

Penguin Classics.

ok and why dont you tell so-low how many morrissey shows you've been to this year??? if he's so awful than why are you wasting your money on him?

Wow someone is a closet Hilary fan.

What I want to know is, do those teeth of hers like Morrissey?

Thank you for your ideas regarding the new forward in the upcoming new edition of The Complete Works Of Oscar Wilde. I think we need to take a rain check on this one Oscar. Could you think about it and come up something more in the style of "Four letters from Reading Prison".

yours Sincerely,

Penguin Classics.

Love it! :)

dude, i was thinking about this earlier (don't ask me why) and i was thinking exactly the same thing! actually, i came here to post that but you beat me to it. ;)

i dunno about the greasy c*** party, haha. but she does seem pretty normal when you put her next to the likes of lindsay and brit brit.

I hate this opinion people have. Have you not ever met someone and then discovered awesome through them? Or every artist you discover through someone else is just liking them because someone else likes them?

Morrissey has some of the most unlikely fans around, why can't Hilary Duff be one of them, just because her music is radically different and nowhere near the same leauge as Mozzer's, it doesn't mean she can't be a massive fan.

I hate this opinion people have. Have you not ever met someone and then discovered awesome through them? Or every artist you discover through someone else is just liking them because someone else likes them?

Morrissey has some of the most unlikely fans around, why can't Hilary Duff be one of them, just because her music is radically different and nowhere near the same leauge as Mozzer's, it doesn't mean she can't be a massive fan.
I think it goes along the lines of, "oh, she could never appreciate him as deeply as I do!"

Maybe she doesn't! Maybe she really is an airhead! Maybe she likes him but only on a very superficial level because she isn't capable of more! Who cares?

I never said it was a bad thing. I'm not the one who called her the greasy c***, btw.

I just read she's been 'cuddling' with Mark Comrie. A Canadian hockey player on the NY Islanders. That is all.

And may I add that Lindsay Lohan blows Hillary out of the water as far as greasy ho's go.

Back
Top Bottom