How old IS too old?

Give it up now and spare yourself years of worrying about it - you might meet that right person tomorrow, how cool is that? Just don't spoil today worrying about something that might or might not happen tomorrow.

well, i am gonna hijack this a little, see for me, sometimes i date women with kids :eek:
and well, its hard for me to not think about the marriage issue a lot quicker, you know? :o
i am not alone in this am i :confused:

well, i am gonna hijack this a little, see for me, sometimes i date women with kids :eek:
and well, its hard for me to not think about the marriage issue a lot quicker, you know? :o
i am not alone in this am i :confused:

I don't really see the connection..... so your date/girlfriend/lover might have kids. Does that change anything? :confused:

I don't really see the connection..... so your date/girlfriend/lover might have kids. Does that change anything? :confused:
i know it shouldnt, but it does, it makes me feel uncomfortable, like they deserve someone more mature than me :o
not that we would necessarily get married, but that they should be dating marrying materiel & not me :straightface:

So, seriously speaking...how old is TOO old to just "give-it-up"?

Like Morrissey's "Unloveable" goes....

Why are you so hung up on signing a legal business contract with someone?

Why not just enjoy your life and if a cool guy comes along, hook up and see where it goes?

Jesus, old people hook up. There was a story recently about a retirement community in Florida that had an outbreak of the clap or something because they were all boning like bunnies. No marriage, no commitment, just come to my room and let's get it on.

See, they realize how futile it is. They are all widowed or divorced and realize what they probably did at 20 is really the way to live. It just took them until 50-60 to realize it.

I have a brilliant idea. But I dont dare to say it cause its not the pigsty.

So, I´ll just repeat what nugz said: :head-smack:

i know it shouldnt, but it does, it makes me feel uncomfortable, like they deserve someone more mature than me :o
not that we would necessarily get married, but that they should be dating marrying materiel & not me :straightface:

So your starting with the presupposition that you are not marrying material? Why? Are you not good enough? I'l bet you are, same as the rest of us. Any way - if SHE chooses you as a partner shouldn't you just accept that she thinks your good enough and find a way of accepting that?

Gotta be better than talking yourself down all day, even if you are a Moz fan ;)

"My life is an endless sucsesion of people saying goodbyeeeeeee" :tears:

So your starting with the presupposition that you are not marrying material? Why? Are you not good enough? I'l bet you are, same as the rest of us. Any way - if SHE chooses you as a partner shouldn't you just accept that she thinks your good enough and find a way of accepting that?

Gotta be better than talking yourself down all day, even if you are a Moz fan ;)

"My life is an endless sucsesion of people saying goodbyeeeeeee" :tears:

yeah, i am just wishing i stopped seeing her after this weekend maybe :o
but hey, turns out Valentine's Day is good day to be single at the bar
yes.gif

If you are over thirty and you're in the dating market, the odds are good that you're going to meet people who have children from previous marriages or relationships.

Don't exclude people automatically because they've got baggage.

I'm 41 on Fiday. Got a girfriend, but not a long term thing. No kids 2 cats and a cold! lol Hey, I might meet the woman of my dreams tomorrow, or I might get hit by a bus! How exciting is that? :D

Endless posabilities.

Go for it is my advice, whatever 'it' is in your life! ;)

Tags
age ep is pretty awesome ep loves herself fat female troubles his is wise i love epbabe mozzy = fat virgin shut up mozzy1 too old too young who doesnt lub epbabe?
Back
Top Bottom