'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived near Barking during the 90's. My family are from that neck of the woods. I went to the Uni there, which was mainly non-English but this was pre 9-11....pre modern politics really. One of my best mates was Pakistani with me and another white guy. Politics was never discussed. Having said that, I was shocked at the state of the area, as I lived nearby as a kid. The white population had either died off or moved out. The shops I'd know had all gone and been replaced by charity shops and fast food places. But that's the story up and down the country.
From my post earlier:

Despite everyone and his dog witnessing the unrest and problems that mass immigration has created most people still believe we all can get along and make this work.

You have to give it to people, they sure are optimists. We've not learned a thing from the past and will pay for the consequences like those before us.

That went to the wrong post - apologies. It was meant for reelfountain
"Barbarians never take a city until somebody holds the gates open for them. It is your own multicultural authorities who will do this. Resist it while you can" Christopher Hitchens

If this man were around today he would be agreeing with Morrissey.

An intellectual giant. Dearly miss his opinion, especially on Brexit and Rojava.
I never heard him speak about the UK leaving the EU, I think he died before that came into debate?

The man lives in fear. “I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and i know they would do anything for me.” Seems like code for “Don’t send me a vigilante bomber for joining this Old Fashioned Alt Right Hate Group that makes me feel safe because people in Hijabs are ruining London.” I paraphrase of course.

How many snowflakes are there here at Solo and how many are not?

The people who are not snowflakes are me and bhops and shyness is nice and reelfountain. 4 people against all the rest, no wonder Moz did this as a way to attract new fans who don't believe socks can kill fascists and actually have a brain.

Who are the ones sitting on the fence?

Countthree?

On a more serious note, I've heard it said that the Hitler one ball story was all made up by the j... oh sorry, better not say.

The man lives in fear. “I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and i know they would do anything for me.” Seems like code for “Don’t send me a vigilante bomber for joining this Old Fashioned Alt Right Hate Group that makes me feel safe because people in Hijabs are ruining London.” I paraphrase of course.
People in hijabs give me the creeps... am I allowed to say that?

I am so disappointed in you. You seem to have the ability to think for yourself but those american uni people dragged you in and you sure have the looks to join their club.

Other than that congrats on Avicii dying as I know you hate swedish house music more than I do. Smoke a bong and enjoy this night.

House sitter on fire, all alone and stoned out there somewhere.

Let it be known that I now want you all to refer to me as Heinrich Himmler.

Re-run the last UK tour. Is the audience bigger, smaller, or the same?

I’d hazard a guess at nothing changes. Maybe the odd protest from LMHR, but the same demogaphic at every show.

Sadly, Neal Cassidy has been hanging around for the last couple of years. I wish he’d f*** off back to were he came from.

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom