'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
People in hijabs give me the creeps... am I allowed to say that?
Well, I'm gonna say this - I live out in the country and I was on a coach (going to watch my local rugby team play further up the country) and we were in Britsol, I saw a woman draped in black from head to toe, I said at the time "I wouldn't want to meet that on a dark night" joking and stuff. That was before what is happening now and I had never seen anybody dressed like that before.

Up until recently, the only time people in England draped themselves head to toe in black gowns was at Halloween. And that was in order to spook people. So it's not surprising.

I am so disappointed in you. You seem to have the ability to think for yourself but those american uni people dragged you in and you sure have the looks to join their club.

Other than that congrats on Avicii dying as I know you hate swedish house music more than I do. Smoke a bong and enjoy this night.

House sitter on fire, all alone and stoned out there somewhere.
I have no problem with hijabs. I’m like a cat. If another cat comes along I’ll chat. I don’t care what color his fur is or what collar the person who feeds him puts on him. A cats a cat.

Morrissey is on point as usual. Got a lot of laughs from UncleSkinny's "fighting" of "racism" on these forums the past few days. He's gone full blown loony left! :lbf:

And no I don't hate brown people, as I am one. Of course I don't consider myself "brown", I identify with the culture I was raised in only, and find it hilarious when white folks get all huffy on my behalf while lumping all minorities into one group they can virtue signal for.

Just a thought, but I wonder what Muslims really think of English white people. You know, the way we drink and wear hardly any clothes in the summer and don't really beleive in any religion etc... I wonder do they argue amongst themselves about how they must be kind and un-racist towards us...

Just a thought, but I wonder what Muslims really think of English white people. You know, the way we drink and wear hardly any clothes in the summer and don't really beleive in any religion etc... I wonder do they argue amongst themselves about how they must be kind and un-racist towards us...
Well we know what they think of English white girls - 'easy meat', 'worthless', 'trash'. Oh and Labour agree of course, "they should shut their mouths for the sake of diversity".

The five stages of Uncle Skinney's fall out with Morrissey.
Pic 1. Listens to Bengali in platforms
Pic 2. Listens to Asian Rut
Pic 3. Listens to National Front Disco
Pic 4. Reads Interview about Chinese as subspecies
Pic 5. Every day he logs into Morrissey solo
PicsArt_04-21-01.03.52.png

Other than that congrats on Avicii dying as I know you hate swedish house music more than I do. Smoke a bong and enjoy this night.

House sitter on fire, all alone and stoned out there somewhere.

Also where the f*** did you get the idea i had any opinions on Swedish House Music? :squiffy: The day any musician dies is a sad day in my world.

The five stages of Uncle Skinney's fall out with Morrissey.
Pic 1. Listens to Bengali in platforms
Pic 2. Listens to Asian Rut
Pic 3. Listens to National Front Disco
Pic 4. Reads Interview about Chinese as subspecies
Pic 5. Every day he logs into Morrissey solo
View attachment 44355
I can't remember the last time SKINNY insulted me or called me a Nazi :D
In that last one he looks like a far-right nutjob.

I'm not British, but looking at the political situation on the UK I can see that most of the political parties can be accused of extrmist views. I never heard about this For Britain party before, but I read a bit in the internet and watched some Youtube videos and I don't like the extremists postions against Muslims. However I also don't like that much the Labor party. I read about the antisemitism in the Labor Party and this is alos bad. I don't agree with Morrissey and with For Britain, but I don't undestand why For Britain is evil, the Labor Party is still considered cool. Didn't hear a lot obout the Tory but I will search more info. I am sure they have their Skeleton in in the closet. From outside the UK it seems that all the UK political parties are quite terrrible. This is not an UK issue beacsue it's the same all over Europe. In brief I don't agree with Morrissey and his views, but it's true that if you are a leftist and you say very bad things you have more chances to not being hated.

And cats can be very evil little creatures...
Yeah but they run the world so...don’t feed your cat vegan food it’ll hate you and f*** up your long game.

Also where the f*** did you get the idea i had any opinions on Swedish House Music? :squiffy: The day any musician dies is a sad day in my world.
My heart went in my mouth when I saw Morrissey trending the other day.

I'm not British, but looking at the political situation on the UK I can see that most of the political parties can be accused of extrmist views. I never heard about this For Britain party before, but I read a bit in the internet and watched some Youtube videos and I don't like the extremists postions against Muslims. However I also don't like that much the Labor party. I read about the antisemitism in the Labor Party and this is alos bad. I don't agree with Morrissey and with For Britain, but I don't undestand why For Britain is evil, the Labor Party is still considered cool. Didn't hear a lot obout the Tory but I will search more info. I am sure they have their Skeleton in in the closet. From outside the UK it seems that all the UK political parties are quite terrrible. This is not an UK issue beacsue it's the same all over Europe. In brief I don't agree with Morrissey and his views, but it's true that if you are a leftist and you say very bad things you have more chances to not being hated.
The Labour party is not really Labour, it is run by Momentum and the end goal is Marxism. The Tories... well they aren't actually Conservatives anymore either. They have just carried on from Tony bastard Blair.

'I despise racism.
I despise fascism.'

Really Morrissey? According to your party manifesto:

• For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
In other words 'England for the English', right? I don't think anyone is taking away the UK citizens liberties. EU citizens out, Jamaicans out, Americans out, Indians out... In that case, Mr Morrissey, you shouldn't be aloud either to go to any other country to live or work.

'I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.'

Really Morrissey? Not sure your Muslim friends will be happy to know you are in favour of an anti-Islam party. And even more after insulting the Muslim Mayor of London. No everybody who believes in Islam is a criminal. As no all Catholics practice pederasty.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
I believe this is a way of fascism. Like Hitler took away no only the lives, but also the rights of Jewish people. How do you think English people living abroad will feel if the rights are taken away?

Morrissey, you keep making it worse. I wonder what your international fans will make of all of this. Stop saying you don't intend to offend anyone, because you keep doing it and making the wound worse.

I do not hate you, but I can't believe what you have become. Specially after proclaiming in the past you were no part of the system and now you are becoming part of it helping a political party, in this case, For Britain.

I will enjoy playing your music, but from today I won't be buying any more of your albums.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom