IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

"Did that swift eclipse torture you?"

And there you go. Everyone who wanted it got in in the first week, then...nothing. There's your dwindling fan base right there. Who knew that courting racists was bad for business?

And there you go. Everyone who wanted it got in in the first week, then...nothing. There's your dwindling fan base right there. Who knew that courting racists was bad for business?

Move on, find something else to do with your life. Honestly, what is the point of staying here when you celebrate this? I mean it's not surprising in the least, but christ dude, move on.

Morrissey hasn't "courted racists", Skinnybob. Stop lying please.

Uncleskinny... The voice of someone who spends their free time trolling websites of a musician they don't like. Don't be like Uncleskinny, instead treat yourself to a life. A life where you've got better things to do.

Move on, find something else to do with your life. Honestly, what is the point of staying here when you celebrate this? I mean it's not surprising in the least, but christ dude, move on.

He can't, till there's a sign that Morrissey's tortured by his 'dwindling fanbase' aka notices that a few people on here hate him. Which Moz won't. He'll be too busy thinking about Twinkle or the fur trade.

God, you’re a bore. Just a predictable, f***ing bore.

Hilarious. Serves him right for his wretched political views. Shame on those who still try and make excuses for him
Don't be so ridiculous you lightweight, stop getting so worked up over nothing.

I see our Dutch acolyte Thewlis is up and down this thread, frantically marking down posts lest anyone should see an opposing view. Well done!

I see our Dutch acolyte Thewlis is up and down this thread, frantically marking down posts lest anyone should see an opposing view. Well done!
Our British Chapman is here up and down the thread spreading lies and insulting people, like he has been doing for a good decade now. Thicko!

Having a #3 chart placing is an achievement. Congratulations! I bought the album and to me it's 7/10. But a steep drop like this must be unprecented and shows that sad cases like me and c***s like PBEM bought the album.

I personally wish Morrissey would release more albums in the future. It's sad that his his contract with BMG expired, for whatever reason. The best songs on the new album are envigorating.

Who knew the corona virus was bad for business!
Morrisseys fan base is doing just fine.
Loving the album. How about you?

As far as I know (you probably know as well) M said something like: "U l t i m a t e l y, everybody prefers their own race." And, isnt that true? An example: If UK had vaccines against Corona Virus, in numbers only sufficient to immunize its citizens, would the people there be willing to share some vaccines with Asians, Africans, South Amercians... ? That's what Moz meant when he used the word
u t i m a t e l y. In my modest opinion, of course.

Our British Chapman is here up and down the thread spreading lies and insulting people, like he has been doing for a good decade now. Thicko!

Remember when you took the piss out of Johnny Marr when his album dropped to number 47 after one week, saying even Morrissey hasn’t managed that.

Remember when you took the piss out of Johnny Marr when his album dropped to number 47 after one week, saying even Morrissey hasn’t managed that.
These are unprecedented times, not seen since world war 2. Of course physical sales are the least of anyone’s concern. Amazing it made top-3. Let’s hope Johnny can one day make the UK top-3.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom