If Morrissey were to throw his trousers instead of his shirt...

If Morrissey were to throw his trousers instead of his shirt, would you...?

• Total voters

The Seeker of Good Songs

...would you fight and struggle to get the trousers or stand and stare? Or rush the stage?

Are they the rip away stripper kind? I'd freak. :D

tut, tut

Seeker, I'm very disappointed with you.

It should have mspendle828 and others don't give a damn and I need to pee! :cool:

Last edited:
Re: tut, tut

Seeker, I'm very disappointed with you.

It should have mspendle828 and others don't give a damn! :cool:

My apologies..I don't know all the solo personalities well enough to make such an elaborate poll. :)

I want this to happen. (He doesn't always wear undies, I hear.) (Actually, I saw that for myself once, come to think of it.)

:nicethread: I'd get on stage, what else?

I'd take that as a sign that I could finally smoke inside the venue. I'd smoke.

When he played carnegie and did his little "say something into the mic routine" and no one could keep it together and just blurted out 'i luv u'

I wanted to get the mic and just say something very blunt about this very topic, like "if you don't take off your pants yourself, eventually one of us will"

and it's only a matter of time....

This is a great thread! :lbf: I'd like to think I would rush the stage, but in reality if it actually happened, I'd more then likely be too shocked, and just stand and stare. :blushing:

Are they the rip away stripper kind? I'd freak. :D

You crack me up! Hahaha.

I would try my best to get on stage and probably be arrested for tackling the man. Sorry guys.

By the way...:nicethread: :thumb:

I want this to happen. (He doesn't always wear undies, I hear.) (Actually, I saw that for myself once, come to think of it.)

The last time we saw Morrissey (last week), my husband was speculating on this. He swears Moz was going commando at a few recent shows (I hadn't even noticed, to be honest :blushing:).

I would get out the smelling salts and attempt to dodge the swooning bodies that fall around me like a house of cards.

And then I would laugh.

The last time we saw Morrissey (last week), my husband was speculating on this. He swears Moz was going commando at a few recent shows (I hadn't even noticed, to be honest :blushing:).

Morrissey is a wise man. Undergarments simply soak up sweat, then stay moist producing chafing and irritation, and impair personal hygiene as such. :straightface: :yum: :lbf:

was it at this concert in the year 2000?-see pic
-comtesse spoke shortly about it but s didnt tell the whole story-another girl was also in atttendance-forgot who..but did he really .eh..does loose his trousers completely?:eek:
complete story please;-)
mozzersarse.jpg

Last edited:

You can totally tell, especially when he lies down with his legs up, sorry im a perv lol :horny:

I'd go for the stage, of course! The pants are less important than a memory of a little girl (me) hugging a powerful man (him). How tall is he? I hope my dreams are right and he's not the same height as me :o

Back
Top Bottom