Interpol In Los Angeles!!!!!

ella-reflex

a soldier's girl
does anyone now of any safe cheap parking near the forum for tuesday(10/23/07)?

Sadly I can't help you with the parking, but let me just advise you to be prepared for a hell of a show. I saw them in Houston a month or so back, and it was one of the best shows I've been to in a while. Near-flawless setlist; if they would've passed on Rest My Chemistry and threw Roland in there somewhere it would've been perfect for me. The new songs sound great and the old ones are honed to perfection. And the guitarist's Fred-Astaire-wannabe dance moves are adorable.

Highlight: For the encore, an improvised outro attached to the end of Length of Love segued into PDA.

This is makes me sooo sad!!! I wanted to see them a month ago and I couldn't it!!!! and now I can't go see Morrissey in two weeks..........I'm gonna cry. Anyway, I'm so happy that they put a great show.:)

This is makes me sooo sad!!! I wanted to see them a month ago and I couldn't it!!!! and now I can't go see Morrissey in two weeks..........I'm gonna cry. Anyway, I'm so happy that they put a great show.:)

How come? :(

And is it only me, or does anyone else find the images on their websote for their new album disturbing?

How come? :(

And is it only me, or does anyone else find the images on their websote for their new album disturbing?

Financial and travel. If it was a weekend and stuff, the chances would have been greater, the same goes to the Interpol gig.....let's blame it all on school.:(:)
The images sort of disturbed me too....but then I go see a picture of Paul Banks and I'm fine.:D

Back
Top Bottom