Is Morrissey gay, discuss

It's all very Tennessee Williams. Public events with Tina then back home to ??? and when it's time for the book "We wuz gonna make babby but no."
On seeing the photos my first instinct was: I don't believe Morrissey was physically attracted to this woman.

It's not that she's unattractive. It's just that I somehow feel innately (and very strongly so) that she is not his type.

Somebody who looks like Linder: yes, more so.

Having said that, he and Tina obviously clicked intellectually - and sometimes this can colour and over-ride everything. Yes, many people have married and had children on this basis alone. You click intellectually (or for some other reason such as humour) and hence you are attracted to them through that prism.

Last edited:
He’s a poof?

he could have a hoard of kids for all we know. Anyone check the provenance of SER?

c1c.jpg

On seeing the photos my first instinct was: I don't believe Morrissey was physically attracted to this woman.

It's not that she's unattractive. It's just that I somehow feel innately (and very strongly so) that she is not his type.

Somebody who looks like Linder: yes, more so.

Having said that, he and Tina obviously clicked intellectually - and sometimes this can colour and over-ride everything. Yes, many people have married and had children on this basis alone. You click intellectually (or for some other reason such as humour) and hence you are attracted to them through that prism.

Your "first instinct" was probably to wonder if she is Jewish or Muslim.

Yep, as long as there are people that are insecure about their own sexuality, they will be curious about others.

:sleeping::cool:
Morrissey introduced the topic of his sexuality and sexuality in general at the very start. He doesn't really owe anyone any explanations but it's not just something someone made up.

Morrissey introduced the topic of his sexuality and sexuality in general at the very start. He doesn't really owe anyone any explanations but it's not just something someone made up.

What’s ‘not just something someone made up’?

Speculations about his sexuality.

Speculations about their own sexuality you mean ? :lbf:

Folks listen to the songs or read interviews, see photos,video of him,
and they come to some conclusion, usually their first assumption, put him in a box, then they pat themselves on the back thinking that they’re right.

‘ I am open to ideas, I am open and inviting ‘

:cool:

Speculations about their own sexuality you mean ? :lbf:

Folks listen to the songs or read interviews, see photos,video of him,
and they come to some conclusion, usually their first assumption, put him in a box, then they pat themselves on the back thinking that they’re right.

‘ I am open to ideas, I am open and inviting ‘

:cool:

Is that what "they" do?
upload_2019-9-24_0-25-17.jpeg

Your "first instinct" was probably to wonder if she is Jewish or Muslim.
Neither religions even crossed my mind. The high inbreeding rate among both Muslims and Jews that cause distinctive 'Islamic' or 'Jewish looks' are notably absent from her physionogmy. She's quite handsome. Therefore I'd wager on Tina being from either Christian or Zoroastrian stock.

The Pakistani tradition, for example, of marrying one's own first cousin tends to make for dull-looking children, never interesting or diverse (and also causes health defects). In Bradford in the North of England the National Health Service has urged the large Pakistani community to try distancing their genes (when being forced to marry) due to the sheer amount of their genetic-based health problems - but of course to no avail.

Look at Christian women in places like India and Sri Lanka and note their beauty in comparison to their Islamic counterparts - if you don't believe me do a google search. Before having to cloak up, women in Iran were famously noted for their beauty. Perhaps this is because of Iran's former main religion being Zoroastrainism and its sensible breeding practices having left a more attractive genepool.

Last edited:
Johnny recently came out as straight. I'd never heard that from him previously, but it's here:

Considering Johnny's been happily married to the same woman since 1985 (been together since 1979) and they have two children together, I'd say he came out as straight a long time ago. :)

Considering Johnny's been happily married to the same woman since 1985 (been together since 1979) and they have two children together, I'd say he came out as straight a long time ago. :)

o_O

most gay dudes have several kids nowadays.:lbf:

Before having to cloak up, women in Iran were famously noted for their beauty - Rachel Welch being a prime example.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Presumably you mean Raquel Welch, whose Wikipedia page tells me that her father was born in Bolivia and was of Spanish descent, while her mother was born to English parents. Where did you get 'Iranian' from? When you can't even get the small details correct -- this is far from the first time, like a few weeks ago when you tried to convince me that Iggy Pop is Jewish, and you never allow evidence to the contrary to dissuade you from your hunches -- how is anybody supposed to take you seriously when you try to talk about larger issues?

Nobody does take you seriously.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Presumably you mean Raquel Welch, whose Wikipedia page tells me that her father was born in Bolivia and was of Spanish descent, while her mother was born to English parents. Where did you get 'Iranian' from? When you can't even get the small details correct -- this is far from the first time, like a few weeks ago when you tried to convince me that Iggy Pop is Jewish, and you never allow evidence to the contrary to dissuade you from your hunches -- how is anybody supposed to take you seriously when you try to talk about larger issues?

Nobody does take you seriously.
Thanks for pointing out my error. I should have said Yasmin Le Bon, but there are many more examples of Iranian beauty. Is such a glitch so detrimental to my main points? Should my posts "not be taken seriously" for the occasional human failing?

If I remember correctly I told you once that I guessed Iggy Pop was probably ethnically Jewish along with much of the American musos of his era. He has never confirmed whether he is or not, so one can only surmise.

Many Jews are brought up from an early age to hide their Jewish roots. Some are not even told about their heritage (the MP George Osbourne reckons he only found out recently, and I remember Simon Cowell a few years back saying the same thing - but considering one is a music mogul and the other a top politician/newspaper editor these confessions seem somewhat dubious - but possible).

The novelist Philip Roth in his highly revealing novels has touched on 'Jewish closeting' and other little habits of the tribe and has been scolded (by other Jews) for doing so.

Last edited:
If he is, maybe some of that corrective therapy will sort him out :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom