It’s not about politics

Why would you trust a habitual liar you madman? None of the f***ers are worth your trust, let alone a man who's made it his life's work to be untrustworthy.

I don't really trust anyone. I just go by their actions—their track record—and consider what it adds up to on a case-by-case basis. You begin to see patterns and understand who gets pissed off about certain things and why.

Is Putin trustworthy? Of course not. Is Trump trustworthy? I think his track record points to certain consistencies, but then again, he's clearly using his own tactics that ought not necessarily be taken at face value. All this to say that things are more complicated than anyone would like to think.

That said, I trust what I can verify. When Trump delivers the goods on certain things, that increases my confidence that he is doing the right thing and all of this is part of a process.

As a comparable, CNN are telling us that we should trust the intelligence agencies. To me, that's laughable. Do you trust the CIA?

I advocate only for trusting oneself to be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and at least start to understand what is going on in the world. We can't really do much more than that.

I don't really trust anyone. I just go by their actions—their track record—and consider what it adds up to on a case-by-case basis. You begin to see patterns and understand who gets pissed off about certain things and why.

Is Putin trustworthy? Of course not. Is Trump trustworthy? I think his track record points to certain consistencies, but then again, he's clearly using his own tactics that ought not necessarily be taken at face value. All this to say that things are more complicated than anyone would like to think.

That said, I trust what I can verify. When Trump delivers the goods on certain things, that increases my confidence that he is doing the right thing and all of this is part of a process.

As a comparable, CNN are telling us that we should trust the intelligence agencies. To me, that's laughable. Do you trust the CIA?

I advocate only for trusting oneself to be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and at least start to understand what is going on in the world. We can't really do much more than that.

For each time he's delivered Derek I'll give you two times when he's been a crook, a racist, a nonce or some other negative. The bloke is a wrong 'un just like the rest of them. With that election there were two shit horses, back either and you're still backing something which is fit for the knacker's yard. Having a dodgy intellegence service doesn't make the shit horse worth backing.

For each time he's delivered Derek I'll give you two times when he's been a crook, a racist, a nonce or some other negative. The bloke is a wrong 'un just like the rest of them. With that election there were two shit horses, back either and you're still backing something which is fit for the knacker's yard. Having a dodgy intellegence service doesn't make the shit horse worth backing.

:crazy:

'having dodgy intelligence serve doesnt make the shit horse worth backing"
WTF does that even mean FFS.:straightface:

Well, reserving judgment in terms of the bigger picture can't hurt. Certainly, taking CNN as an example, shitting on practically everything Trump does and looking at everything in isolation gives one limited insight. All I would say is, don't be too surprised if Trump does more good than many expect.

For example, Trump was receiving rather positive coverage, almost absurdly, from the media for the missile strike a few months ago. Why? Then yesterday, he gets torn to shreds for trying to pave a path to peace. He and Putin talked about working together to solve the problems in the Middle East. The neo-cons and the progressives who have been duped in to supporting the agenda of war totally hated it!

One thing I don't think anyone would argue is: society has a lot of problems, and many of these problems are tied to bad people who are abusing their positions of power in one way or another. And another thing I think everyone would agree on: we, the little people, are relatively powerless to do anything to change things for the better on a fundamental level.

I can only speculate as to how far Trump will go and how much has been hidden from us that he can reveal. For example, what if there was a cure for cancer and Trump had it released and made it known that it had been withheld from us? How amazing would that be?

We all know that the great John F. Kennedy gave speeches on and had the intentions to go after and dismantle these shady elements that we know as the military industrial complex or deep-state. We can, of course, only speculate as to how deep this stuff really goes. Kennedy was taken out. Trump, though, has the support and protection of the generals and the military. As of now, it looks hopeful that he can deliver where Kennedy couldn't, and then some given all of the changes and advancements that have been made since the 1960s.

All I'm saying is that, as crazy as it might seem, there is no one else in the world who could be doing what Trump is. It's obvious to me that a lot of bad people despise him. That's very interesting to say the least, and as he continues to defy them and deliver, we can only hope that he indeed intends to go all the way for the people not only of America but of the world.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. What other hope do we have if Trump lets us down?

Last edited:
:crazy:

'having dodgy intelligence serve doesnt make the shit horse worth backing"
WTF does that even mean FFS.:straightface:

I think he's getting at the idea that two wrongs don't make a right.

I understand the qualms or the doubts that people have about Trump. But consider that the people who want war hate him. Another war would be far worse than any rude comment Trump might make. If indeed Trump is, and succeeds in, bringing to light all of the jiggery-pokery that has gone on and prevents future nonsense wars, and as a bonus he releases medical cures and technologies that have been withheld that would benefit all of humanity, I think people would sort of start to understand why he was so rude to certain people and so forceful on certain issues.

I don't know anyone who takes Alex Jones seriously. But he's more listenable than Anderson Cooper or John Oliver, and he does provide some good information from time to time. And at least he's entertaining lol.
Infowars are actually going in all directions depending on what happens and with mainstream media you never see that cause they always follow a very strict script.

Infowars are actually going in all directions depending on what happens and with mainstream media you never see that cause they always follow a very strict script.

They're better than CNN, but they are very hyperbolic and click-baity, they also don't talk about certain subjects, and they tend to cater to a particular audience, like the mainstream media. Plus no one really knows what Alex Jones' deal is. I just don't trust any of the media anyway because it's all over-the-top and designed to rile you up, make you sad, make you angry, make you depressed, etc. It's all emotional warfare.

I think he's getting at the idea that two wrongs don't make a right.

I understand the qualms or the doubts that people have about Trump. But consider that the people who want war hate him. Another war would be far worse than any rude comment Trump might make. If indeed Trump is, and succeeds in, bringing to light all of the jiggery-pokery that has gone on and prevents future nonsense wars, and as a bonus he releases medical cures and technologies that have been withheld that would benefit all of humanity, I think people would sort of start to understand why he was so rude to certain people and so forceful on certain issues.

They were all IN with the Soviet Union just a few years ago, going hysterical:dancer:
when Reagan called it the Evil Empire.:cool:

They're better than CNN, but they are very hyperbolic and click-baity, they also don't talk about certain subjects, and they tend to cater to a particular audience, like the mainstream media. Plus no one really knows what Alex Jones' deal is. I just don't trust any of the media anyway because it's all over-the-top and designed to rile you up, make you sad, make you angry, make you depressed, etc. It's all emotional warfare.
Yeah, I agree but they are the only ones highlighting things we need to debate and that many have noticed for ages. It's a hell of a show to watch and so american in every way.

They were all IN with the Soviet Union just a few years ago, going hysterical:dancer:
when Reagan called it the Evil Empire.:cool:

True, and the same people who are now championing the intelligence agencies were lambasting George W. Bush (rightfully so, however) for trusting the same intelligence agencies when it came to Saddam Hussein's "weapons of mass destruction."

It's all so silly. This is why it's not about politics. What is going on in the world right now is bigger than petty partisanship or Trump derangement syndrome. People need to walk away from the emotional warfare of the media industrial complex and understand the role of the military industrial complex in the nonsense viewpoints that are being pushed. Trust yourself!

True, and the same people who are now championing the intelligence agencies were lambasting George W. Bush (rightfully so, however) for trusting the same intelligence agencies when it came to Saddam Hussein's "weapons of mass destruction."

It's all so silly. This is why it's not about politics. What is going on in the world right now is bigger than petty partisanship or Trump derangement syndrome. People need to walk away from the emotional warfare of the media industrial complex and understand the role of the military industrial complex in the nonsense viewpoints that are being pushed. Trust yourself!

Who can forget the FBI Hoover is a Gay movies of a few years ago. I imagine they will start making Hoover as womanizer now. Or the protests AGAINST free trade and cheap labor? A couple of years ago, 'brown people' didnt even exist today Chezz writes non stop about them.
Pretty soon the French will be military advice and how to turn and run.:france::eyes:

FBI/CIA are great at knowing stuff AFTER it takes place. Before the explosion or crime takes place they couldnt find the light switch inside a closet, everybody in the planet knows whats going on but them. LOL
After everybody is dead and shot, then they become experts on the matter, setting up several committees.:smileycat:

Back
Top Bottom