It’s not about politics

Infowars DO highlight issues that need debating... IF YOU'RE A f***ING CLOWN.
Don't attack me over my day job, ok?

giphy.gif

Well, reserving judgment in terms of the bigger picture can't hurt. Certainly, taking CNN as an example, shitting on practically everything Trump does and looking at everything in isolation gives one limited insight. All I would say is, don't be too surprised if Trump does more good than many expect.

For example, Trump was receiving rather positive coverage, almost absurdly, from the media for the missile strike a few months ago. Why? Then yesterday, he gets torn to shreds for trying to pave a path to peace. He and Putin talked about working together to solve the problems in the Middle East. The neo-cons and the progressives who have been duped in to supporting the agenda of war totally hated it!

One thing I don't think anyone would argue is: society has a lot of problems, and many of these problems are tied to bad people who are abusing their positions of power in one way or another. And another thing I think everyone would agree on: we, the little people, are relatively powerless to do anything to change things for the better on a fundamental level.

I can only speculate as to how far Trump will go and how much has been hidden from us that he can reveal. For example, what if there was a cure for cancer and Trump had it released and made it known that it had been withheld from us? How amazing would that be?

We all know that the great John F. Kennedy gave speeches on and had the intentions to go after and dismantle these shady elements that we know as the military industrial complex or deep-state. We can, of course, only speculate as to how deep this stuff really goes. Kennedy was taken out. Trump, though, has the support and protection of the generals and the military. As of now, it looks hopeful that he can deliver where Kennedy couldn't, and then some given all of the changes and advancements that have been made since the 1960s.

All I'm saying is that, as crazy as it might seem, there is no one else in the world who could be doing what Trump is. It's obvious to me that a lot of bad people despise him. That's very interesting to say the least, and as he continues to defy them and deliver, we can only hope that he indeed intends to go all the way for the people not only of America but of the world.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. What other hope do we have if Trump lets us down?

Trump will let you down. He will, he's a serial nonce and liar on every level.

If you think he's going to do good things then await how he'll ensure the US stops locking away more of its citizens than the rest of the Western World. If he's got his own people at the forefront of his ambitions of course.

Or wait for him to not set up some super World power with Russia and so f***ing the rest of the World with an uber super power.

Stuff like that. I know hating on Mexicans, Muslims and gays is appealing but I'm not entirely sure what the positive end game is with that.

If you think he's going to do good things then await how he'll ensure the US stops locking away more of its citizens than the rest of the Western World. If he's got his own people at the forefront of his ambitions of course.

Or wait for him to not set up some super World power with Russia and so f***ing the rest of the World with an uber super power.

Stuff like that. I know hating on Mexicans, Muslims and gays is appealing but I'm not entirely sure what the positive end game is with that.

WtF? Lately, Chezz you are making less sense than usual. For example what does ''for him not set up some super World Power:rolleyes: with Russia and so f***ing the rest of the With an Uber:crazy: super power. I mean WtF thats a mouthful of nonsense FOR SURE:crazy:

From Buzzfeed:
The Chilling Flyer That Accused JFK Of Treason
Days before the assassination a far-right group distributed anti-Kennedy leaflets around downtown Dallas.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalin...jfk-of-treason?utm_term=.hkX7oRyNP#.wqzRmGeZ1

It goes to show how the media used the right to crap on JFK back in the day, and now they're using the dupes on the left to shit on Trump.

IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS.

This is from Twitter:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 5.33.14 PM.png

From Buzzfeed:
The Chilling Flyer That Accused JFK Of Treason
Days before the assassination a far-right group distributed anti-Kennedy leaflets around downtown Dallas.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalin...jfk-of-treason?utm_term=.hkX7oRyNP#.wqzRmGeZ1

It goes to show how the media used the right to crap on JFK back in the day, and now they're using the dupes on the left to shit on Trump.

IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS.

This is from Twitter:

View attachment 45092

Only difference,of course, is that with JFK USSR was commies, so now the Commies are hysterical over Russia since they are not Fellow Commies anymore. They build churches over there now. LOL
:straightface:

Come on, Charlie. Your doubt is reasonable—I fully expect that—but the rest is the same old talking points, and as mentioned above, your "world power" comment is tough to understand.

Ultimately, Trump has done practically everything tactfully. He understands publicity, and he understand how to generate and handle attention. Yes, he has said some inflammatory things, but when you begin to understand the method to his madness, you begin to resist the emotional bait of the media that repeat the same things over and over again while losing more and more viewers every day. He has been playing out The Art of the Deal on the largest stage.

Trump is up against pure evil. He is doing what he has to do. A third of Latino Americans voted for him in 2016. Illegal immigration is not about race and never has been. It's about gangs, drugs, illegal arms, and human and child trafficking, but more centrally, it is about putting a stop to the powerful people who use these things to their advantage to harm the populace.

In the short-term, Trump assigned an incredibly difficult and challenging task for himself, but he knows what he's doing, I'm confident in saying. It's about the long-term future, after all, not about what headlines CNN will run tonight. Say what you will, but he has gotten everyone to talk about the issues that he wants people to focus on by being over-the-top. It works!

It kind of amazes me that he was able to win in 2016. Now that people are, in greater numbers all the time, starting to understand why he has done things the way he has, he will only gain more and more support as he continues to deliver.

Congrats on this 38 pages of this mainly right wing trolling staying in General Discussion this long :confused:
I’m not sure if that’s just a result of the mods can’t be bothered anymore or how much this kind of garbage is relevant to Morrissey these days :crazy:
However, you’ve sunk to a new low with repeated invokings of dead Kennedys* who would be diametrically opposed to the likes of trumps and the racism of the alt right o_O

*=no not the band, but that’d be annoying too :sick:

Last edited:
Hey Robby, thanks for all the dislikes. i'm sure you've never found a better way to spend your time than disliking all my posts!

P. S. I bought you a dildo. I figured you could use it. It should arrive in 3-5 days. Don't forget to check the mail!

Congrats on this 38 pages of this mainly right wing trolling staying in General Discussion this long :confused:
I’m not sure if that’s just a result of the mods can’t be bothered anymore or how much this kind of garbage is relevant to Morrissey these days :crazy:
However, you’ve sunk to a new low with repeated invokings of the dead Kennedys* o_O

The Kennedys are right-wing now?

Come on, Charlie. Your doubt is reasonable—I fully expect that—but the rest is the same old talking points, and as mentioned above, your "world power" comment is tough to understand.

Ultimately, Trump has done practically everything tactfully. He understands publicity, and he understand how to generate and handle attention. Yes, he has said some inflammatory things, but when you begin to understand the method to his madness, you begin to resist the emotional bait of the media that repeat the same things over and over again while losing more and more viewers every day. He has been playing out The Art of the Deal on the largest stage.

Trump is up against pure evil. He is doing what he has to do. A third of Latino Americans voted for him in 2016. Illegal immigration is not about race and never has been. It's about gangs, drugs, illegal arms, and human and child trafficking, but more centrally, it is about putting a stop to the powerful people who use these things to their advantage to harm the populace.

In the short-term, Trump assigned an incredibly difficult and challenging task for himself, but he knows what he's doing, I'm confident in saying. It's about the long-term future, after all, not about what headlines CNN will run tonight. Say what you will, but he has gotten everyone to talk about the issues that he wants people to focus on by being over-the-top. It works!

It kind of amazes me that he was able to win in 2016. Now that people are, in greater numbers all the time, starting to understand why he has done things the way he has, he will only gain more and more support as he continues to deliver.

Jesus.

What about him?

There have been rumours recently that he could still be alive. Of course, that's just wild speculation at this point. But in the broader context of his life, it would be an interesting possibility. I certainly think he was rather a sophisticated man. For example, why was his magazine really called George? Who murdered his father?

Again, these are just interesting things to consider at this point. But it would not surprise me to learn that he had faked his own death and is in fact still alive doing important things today. Why would I even consider the possibility? Well, usually whenever he flew, he took an instructor with him as well as his dog, and he took neither on the day he crashed, which would be highly unusual.

However, you’ve sunk to a new low with repeated invokings of dead Kennedys* who would be diametrically opposed to the likes of trumps and the racism of the alt right o_O

WtF are you talking about, the Kennedys?
Chairman Mao, the Kennedys were all Daddys boys FFS. Getting drunk and chasing broads.:crazy: Ted drove on into a lake in drunken stupor.
Daddy even had the JFK books written for him.:rolleyes:

There have been rumours recently that he could still be alive. Of course, that's just wild speculation at this point. But in the broader context of his life, it would be an interesting possibility. I certainly think he was rather a sophisticated man. For example, why was his magazine really called George? Who murdered his father?

Again, these are just interesting things to consider at this point. But it would not surprise me to learn that he had faked his own death and is in fact still alive doing important things today. Why would I even consider the possibility? Well, usually whenever he flew, he took an instructor with him as well as his dog, and he took neither on the day he crashed, which would be highly unusual.
556B17BA-B0A2-4BA4-9935-8C3A6A871844.jpeg

My gift to you Derek :o I see now it’s unfair to think of you as a troll, you are an actual crazy person, so carry on :guitar:

Didn't infowars call Sandy Hook a hoax to push a left wing agenda? Didnt infowars call the students from Parkland fake and they were actually paid actors for left wing activism? This instigated his followers sending the victims death threats for faking Sandy Hook.

The sad thing is I have to even bring this up as to what a piece of &*$% media source infowars is and some of you are trying to claim they have more credibility than CNN. They sure know how to make buck in their online store though. All the rubes spending their money to buy ridiculously overpriced items to make that guy rich.

Back
Top Bottom