Johnny Marr on BBC Five Live from 2pm 25/02/2013

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Due to feature on Richard 'Idiot' Bacon's programme. Bacon thinks he's Paxman, but actually he's a jumped up sixth former who thinks twitter will save humanity cos he we can all now tell each other how great 'The Wire' etc is.

You can text, tweet, e-mail the show to ask JM questions. The more the better ~ the less searing insights Bacon can then inflict upon Marr.

Re: Johnny Marr on BBC Five Live from 2pm today.

Due to feature on Richard 'Idiot' Bacon's programme. Bacon thinks he's Paxman, but actually he's a jumped up sixth former who thinks twitter will save humanity cos he we can all now tell each other how great 'The Wire' etc is.

You can text, tweet, e-mail the show to ask JM questions. The more the better ~ the less searing insights Bacon can then inflict upon Marr.

Ha ha ha. He (Sniffer Bacon) is a ridiculously keen advocate of all things Auntie.. if you haven't seen the programme on BBC3 where he goes looking for his twitter stalker you should. Unintentionally hilarious, due to Bacon's sense of his own self-importance and his sporting of those horrid Vneck t-shirt and blazer combos that 15 year old roidheads wear to get into Lloyds No.1 bar on a Saturday night.

He must be terribly boring on cocaine :)

Ha ha ha. He (Sniffer Bacon) is a ridiculously keen advocate of all things Auntie.. if you haven't seen the programme on BBC3 where he goes looking for his twitter stalker you should. Unintentionally hilarious, due to Bacon's sense of his own self-importance and his sporting of those horrid Vneck t-shirt and blazer combos that 15 year old roidheads wear to get into Lloyds No.1 bar on a Saturday night.

He must be terribly boring on cocaine :)

I've seen it, and I struggled to muster any sympathy. If you live by the internet so ye shall die by the internet...

I'm sure he loves The Smiths though and their "angry working class songs" :rolleyes:

Or what are the chances of a Smiths reunion...

I would actually like to know on his forthcoming tour whether he will be performing tracks from his post Smiths back-catalogue.

And perhaps someone can ask Richard Bacon if he has any plans for Comic Relief, such as going on a 6 month expedition to Antartica

Or what are the chances of a Smiths reunion...

I would actually like to know on his forthcoming tour whether he will be performing tracks from his post Smiths back-catalogue.

And perhaps someone can ask Richard Bacon if he has any plans for Comic Relief, such as going on a 6 month expedition to Antartica

He will be performing Smiths' back catalogue for sure. When he was in The Cribs, most of the audience only went to see them because of Johnny and the fact they wanted Smiths songs. They were always chanting for this Smiths' song or that Smiths' song.
It also happened when I saw The Cribs at Glasto.
From what I have heard he normally always gives in to the bait.

Back
Top Bottom