"Kiss Me A Lot" official video directed by Sam Esty Rayner - TTY

TTY - Kiss Me A Lot Official Video directed by Sam Esty Rayner

As I read the name Sam Esty Rayner I feared the worst ... and what can I say ... it's even worse than I'd imagined. The boy knows nothing (unfortunately). Watch for yourself ...

http://true-to-you.net/

Re: Kiss me a lot - Official video

Hey Viva and Linds. Long time no see. :cool:

It's quite shocking to me how someone can have such a wrong take on a song which isn't that complicated. I think the song is very innocent and clumsy in that Moz kind of way. Actually the one video on YouTube with kissing scenes from old Hollywood movies captures the spirit of the song pretty well, I think.

I agree completely. Quite an simple idea but very effective. More than ... Well, you know what ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLQKUFJrjk

Last edited by a moderator:

It should have been Julia posing in lingerie. Or maybe Damon in a jockstrap. Possibly both?

I don't like the beginning or the end (kissing the Mozzer ring), but everything inbetween was okay. Does it bother people that there are women models in the video instead of men models? How is Morrissey objectifying women in this video? Don't you watch the Victoria Secret models shimmy down the runway with delight? I do. Makes no difference to me to see half naked women here or there. It's just not typical Moz and for a lot of people I guess that's too big of a pill to swallow.

But, it's just a video. A first attempt at that. If anything, it's entertaining. Besides, I think Moz and gorgeous women go well together.

I don't like it but I don't hate it, either.

I'd like to say its Morrissey channelling Roxy Music's Country Life album cover.....

But seriously that was one of the most turgid videos I've ever witnessed in my life.

Still Damon did a god job with the quiff

Last edited:

Actually I've changed my mind it is wonderful subversive art, Morrissey is merely emphasising his disdain of promotional videos by subtly satirising the objectification of women in pop music.....

:tears:

Someone pass me my meds. Its been a long night. Has it really come to this?

Actually I've changed my mind it is wonderful subversive art, Morrissey is merely emphasising his disdain of promotional videos by subtly satirising the objectification of women in pop music.....

:tears:

Someone pass me my meds. Its been a long night. Has it really come to this?

Not before i take a couple
I think its a Jocke that they are all on

It takes guts to be gentle and kind. Morrissey's nephew needs to get himself a regular boring job. I reckon he'd be quite the talent on Microsoft Paint

Jesus. He looks like Conrad Veidt in that picture. Poor sod.

It's an awful song from an awful album. Throwing a couple of lingerie clad women into the video is the least of its problems. In fact, they're the highlight, if anything. I just hope this doesn't ruin their careers.

Over the six or so decades of popular music there have been many villains: the person who said to Buddy Holly "Why don't we charter a plane?" The person who first made Elvis a peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich. The person who said to Tammi Terrell "Have a Tylenol."

To that list we can add the person who said "Hey, Morrissey, I brought my flamenco guitar with me."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha x10

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone got the girls' phone numbers?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha x10

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone got the girls' phone numbers?

Unfortunetly that will be difficult since they had to change their names after this video to avoid shameing their family

majority of your comments made me think some so-called fans are so banal that are not even qualified to fathom madonna's lyrics.

understanding morrissey and his moves is tough bite for many of you, ladies and gentlemen.

now you can continue with video analysis :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed at that fact that on TTY it says exclusive
More accurate is the phrase bargin based

It's obvious Morrissey is entering his Bobby Charlton stage with his hair. Perhaps that's why the birds are included so he thinks he's actually George Best.
Sam is quite the fan of George too.

I would have made a video of just him with the lights in the background pushed together...his face and body in silhouette, much like the coldplay "speed of sound" video...cut away too 2 women and 2 guys making out, also in silhouette.

It would be cheap and better...He liked my bullfighter dies video, so that's all I care about.

Last edited by a moderator:

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! I have NEVER seen a good Morrissey or The Smiths video. Can you name one? It never was or will be about the videos. It's always been about the music and it will forever be.

Back
Top Bottom