Morrissey and Marr dancing

lmao they look like a right pair of idiots having a laugh. Exactly how it should be :D . Funny as hell - Morrissey flailing his arms about randomly and Johnny trying to groove .. :p a great clip.

do you reckon they talked about doing that before the show?

haha, I wonder if they thought about the reaction it might provoke from the audience. Homosexual connotations etc etc :rolleyes:

You guys dig too deep.

They just did it.
No planning, no discussion about how it might look, I think they just did it.

Two blokes having a laugh on stage.

Stop looking for hidden meanings and motives in everything.

So two blokes dancing has homosexual connotations now does it?

Better let all the lads know who dance at their local indie club every week. They're obviously sending out messages they're unaware of. ;)

That is adorable, very sweet.

[sigh] But then I recall the rather unkind comments Morrissey made about his former Smith-mates in the 2006 Uncut interview (that everything he hears about them is bad) and it just makes me sad.

I'm being miserable today, I know...

That's exactley why Morrissey's solo stuff will never be a patch on The Smiths.

Anyone who doesn't understand that shouldn't ask me to explain, if you don't get it now, you won't get it at all.

[sigh] But then I recall the rather unkind comments Morrissey made about his former Smith-mates in the 2006 Uncut interview (that everything he hears about them is bad) and it just makes me sad.

That's because he's so bitter, if he'd written Missed the boat he wouldn't be coming out wit dat shizzle!

I love Morrissey's dancing, he looks like hes trying not to fall over whilst fending of an angry goose.............. In a meadow of course (hence the flowers.....)
Or maybe it just looks that way to my slightly overactive imagination.......

I love Morrissey's dancing, he looks like hes trying not to fall over whilst fending of an angry goose.............. In a meadow of course (hence the flowers.....)
Or maybe it just looks that way to my slightly overactive imagination.......

That's adorable.

You guys dig too deep.

They just did it.

Sorry but how on earth do you know this, although you did qualify yourself

i am not looking for a hidden meaning just wondering whether it was planned. These things do happen in bands you know. It was just the way marr took his guitar off, it looked planned

You guys dig too deep.

They just did it.

Too f***in right, just enjoy it for what it was.......~

what gig is that by the way?

Back
Top Bottom