morrissey frink thread!

I'm afraid I don't have any control over that.

I just say what I see.

Oh, okay. Well thanks for your insight. Here's a complimentary photo of Morrissey clapping borrowed from the new and improved more sensitive frink doppleganger board. :p

DSCF7014ab.jpg

No offence, but that's funny and creepy at the same time :lbf:

Is that you CG?

That is beyond weird, and also perverted.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going for. :p

New to me. Thanks.

Is that the board that you referred to as a teabagging party?

No, I was totally having an off day, sorry I took my shit out on you. I think it was about people's posts being deleted and that not being fair. I read and consider all posts, to delete them is like cutting sections of letters out written to inmates, I was frustrated. The last thing I wanted that day was a monkey wearing make-up giving me a photo of Sarah effing Palin. I should've called you a Jew Monkey instead. :p

No, I was totally having an off day, sorry I took my shit out on you. I think it was about people's posts being deleted and that not being fair. I read and consider all posts, to delete them is like cutting sections of letters out written to inmates, I was frustrated. The last thing I wanted that day was a monkey wearing make-up giving me a photo of Sarah effing Palin. I should've called you a Jew Monkey instead. :p

It's forgotten. You don't like my make up? I got it done at the Estee Lauder counter and everything. The lady said I was the spitting image of Liz Hurley.

It's forgotten. You don't like my make up? I got it done at the Estee Lauder counter and everything. The lady said I was the spitting image of Liz Hurley.

The make-up is okay I guess. Just the beads are a bit much.

I hope that anonymous poster (though I think a lot of us can guess who it was) got their ya-yas out and has moved on.

And can I just say, "Frink Wanker" = :horny:.

Speaking of the mainboard, you know who would be a breath of weird fresh air here on the frink? The wacky stylings of Kate2828. :D That woman is f***ing nuts, It would be entertaining to read her ramblings on his thighs or whatever. :rofl: Unless that's you, TCM. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes: :p

I agree. Kate2828 is highly entertaining and crazy as all-get-out.

Speaking harshly of Frinkers makes M-ey sad:

4071885227_c9416cb746_b.jpg

4710241349_136ccab20e_b.jpg

4710241409_142698af7e_b.jpg

4710880050_3872e7535c.jpg

I find this kind of frinky :)

20100605_gaga_moz.jpg

Something in the eyes...
or should this be filed away with the KY/Moz shoulders shot?....

I find this kind of frinky :)

20100605_gaga_moz.jpg

Something in the eyes...
or should this be filed away with the KY/Moz shoulders shot?....

The eyes kinda say "Get me outta here." And poor Kristeen, I'd be fuming.

Trampiest jump ever. :squiffy:

20100605_gaga_moz.jpg

The eyes kinda say "Get me outta here."

I was thinking more "I'm Filthy Cute And Baby I Know It" but what do I know....

just spotted the 'wedding' ring too...

20100605_gaga_mozcopy.jpg

Ahh, photoshop, how I love thee.

It's actually a very nice photo of him.

Back
Top Bottom