Morrissey interview (part 2) on the Swiss music show

Doris Day writes:

Morrissey's exclusive interview in English with a Swiss journo (part 2) is now published on:

The Swiss Music Show

Thank you Amy Araya for helping me making it clear in English. David

Here is part two of David's interview with the singer ahead of next month's concert (for part one, scroll below). In this second section, Morrissey talks about Switzerland, his autobiography, voting, Margaret Thatcher, pop culture, social media, and more. Read on find out what the singer gets up when he is in Lausanne!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know. I wondered that myself. I thought, if he is not joking then he is even more awesome than I already knew he was. But he must not be planning on visiting Lausanne again, because he could be arrested, right? Even if he's taking credit for someone else's work, the po-po could potentially get an arrest warrant based on that confession. Hey, maybe he's diverting suspicion from the local activists. How cool. I just love that Mozzeroo! :)

Im going to call bullshit on him actually being a tagger. :D

Morrissey chooses the questions which enable him to put forward the same tedious, ill-thought out nonsense. Read one of these puff pieces and you've read them all. You only thing you learn from such interviews is that Morrissey is a control freak and a coward.

As usual he tells us what he thinks is wrong but fails to put forward any alternative. Until he does these patty cake email chats are no more enlightening than getting trapped with the average pub bore.

I would never have guessed that the man who once wrote with such lyrical brilliance would one day be reduced to this. It's very sad to see him like this.

right back at ya, dude.

Back
Top Bottom