Morrissey makes someone's day!

Oh, that was just lovely, so sweet. And the Mozzer is looking fine as well from what I saw :)

1. Great video.

2. What goes through Morrissey's mind in those situations? One fan to meet him when he gets off the bus. One fan holding a CD from his former group, released 23 years ago. Yeesh.

2. What goes through Morrissey's mind in those situations? One fan to meet him when he gets off the bus. One fan holding a CD from his former group, released 23 years ago. Yeesh.

It's better one fan than no one.
I'm sure he knows somehow that his work with the Smiths is his best one. That's what I like believing.

1. Great video.

That was only 1 occasion. We have all seen Morrissey be mobbed by crowds of people coming in and out of venues and I don't think he enjoys it all that much. I think it frightens him sometimes. So in a way, this guy and his CD must have been a welcome relief for him lol.

It's better one fan than no one.
I'm sure he knows somehow that his work with the Smiths is his best one. That's what I like believing.

i don't think he thinks that at all--thank god!!

I think he thinks, correctly, that The Smiths are overhyped. So he's understanding.

When I read "joy be unconfined" I thought he would start jumping or doing weird things...

But I can FEEEL his joy, can't you? Bet he went home and jumped around, did weird (?) things, high fived his Mum etc. Sometimes, these occasions are so overwhelming, all you can do is hold yourself together long enough to approach the target, do your stuff and run away and scream into a cushion. What a thrill. M actually looked he would've hung around for a spot of verbal repartee but Fan Man ran off. Aaaaw!

do you think if you went up to paul weller with a jam record he'd sign it? I'm always curious because i think it'd be a little bit offensive to give moz a smiths record to sign.

But I can FEEEL his joy, can't you? Bet he went home and jumped around, did weird (?) things, high fived his Mum etc. Sometimes, these occasions are so overwhelming, all you can do is hold yourself together long enough to approach the target, do your stuff and run away and scream into a cushion. What a thrill. M actually looked he would've hung around for a spot of verbal repartee but Fan Man ran off. Aaaaw!

I posting too much, I'd better shut up sometimes. :D

do you think if you went up to paul weller with a jam record he'd sign it? I'm always curious because i think it'd be a little bit offensive to give moz a smiths record to sign.

(totally incoherent)
I'm planning to see Modest Mouse and give Johnny my Telecaster to sign (I hope nobody will break it). Oh, signing my guitar... it's just a dream, probably I won't bring it to the gig. Talking about records I would give him a Smiths one, because they mean a lot to me.

That was pretty cool!!

I definitely would NOT have been that calm. I don't think I would be able to breathe. :D I would die happy right then and there with the biggest smile on my face....hehe. :D

Back
Top Bottom