Who makes Solo so low?

i think the fact that most threads go off-topic so fast is the reason that So low is So Low....
Sometimes I have to dig through conversations people have with each other about their underwear in order to find the real discussion im here for.
But I am a hypocrite. I also go off topic easily.
And it is also my pathetic fault I am on this forum. First forum of my life where i posted more than 3 posts.

I have a PHD in Utter Annoyance and Circular Reasoning so I am partially responsible for changing topics and then reverting to the original subject

i think the fact that most threads go off-topic so fast is the reason that So low is So Low....
Sometimes I have to dig through conversations people have with each other about their underwear in order to find the real discussion im here for.
But I am a hypocrite. I also go off topic easily.
And it is also my pathetic fault I am on this forum. First forum of my life where i posted more than 3 posts.

I agree completely, people who go off topic are like totally annoying and stuff :rolleyes:

btw, did I ever show you guys my lovely dog Bear? here have a look.........

th_The20Lambchop.jpg

:p

People who come here to trash Morrissey, it's obvious! :cool:

I think that for some unfortunate reason ANYONE around here who has offers a negative critical remark of something that falls under "Morrissey" is met by a backlash of hostility from a certain few. It is sad because it should be okay to say... "Hey... you know what... I like this persons work... but I do not agree with that move... or ... I did not like that." If all you do around here is say "I love it, I love it, I love it" then you have become the very thing that Morrissey has poked fun of all those years.

I think that for some unfortunate reason ANYONE around here who has offers a negative critical remark of something that falls under "Morrissey" is met by a backlash of hostility from a certain few. It is sad because it should be okay to say... "Hey... you know what... I like this persons work... but I do not agree with that move... or ... I did not like that." If all you do around here is say "I love it, I love it, I love it" then you have become the very thing that Morrissey has poked fun of all those years.

Why am I being singled out? I specifically said "people who come here to trash Morrissey"

Not people who disagree.......... I disagree with him on about 50% of his politics but I dont' bitch about it. also I'm always getting scolded by people for "giving low ratings" on some songs.

Next time check your facts before singling me out, please.
:cool:

Couldn't have said it better myself! Well put :)

Unfortunately, quite a few do not voice their opinions in a well mannered way, instead opting to be rude and offensive.

Why am I being singled out? I specifically said "people who come here to trash Morrissey"

Not people who disagree.......... I disagree with him on about 50% of his politics but I dont' bitch about it. also I'm always getting scolded by people for "giving low ratings" on some songs.

Next time check your facts before singling me out, please.
:cool:

No one singled you out as a person... singled out what you said. Do not take it so personally. The words you wrote sum up the general thoughts of a rather vocal niche on this bb. Whether they were your own or you were offering a suggestion as to what other people were saying... either way,,, I was generalizing on your words.

Unfortunately, quite a few do not voice their opinions in a well mannered way, instead opting to be rude and offensive.

I think Morrissey's people read what goes on the FRONT page more than these forums..

And we all know what those Anonymous Cowards post..

Need I remind people of the crap that was said after The Cleveland gig?

No one singled you out as a person... singled out what you said. Do not take it so personally. The words you wrote sum up the general thoughts of a rather vocal niche on this bb. Whether they were your own or you were offering a suggestion as to what other people were saying... either way,,, I was generalizing on your words.

Ok, sorry, I've been kind of a raging bitch today :p

Absolutely... There are those that live to get a reaction out of people because they are bored. A forum is supposedly a place where those can talk and debate over the matter at hand. It should not be a heckling or flaming venue nor should it be centered around idolatry.

A perfect example are those that come here and mention that not only are they big fans of Morrissey but that they like U2. All of a sudden you have a group of people that cannot get past that and want to shun that person or ridicule that. The person is not slamming Morrissey or the Smiths they simply mentioned that they also enjoyed other bands or they made a comparison.

Here in NY we notice it with baseball. There are Yankee fans and there are Mets fans and then there are Mets fans that take the time to root against the Yankees and bash the Yankees all day but if you ask them how the Mets did they do not know.

OMG!!! Did I mention baseball? Last time I did that I received a few messages scoffing the idea that someone that listens to Morrissey could ever watch pro sports.

Absolutely... There are those that live to get a reaction out of people because they are bored. A forum is supposedly a place where those can talk and debate over the matter at hand. It should not be a heckling or flaming venue nor should it be centered around idolatry.

A perfect example are those that come here and mention that not only are they big fans of Morrissey but that they like U2. All of a sudden you have a group of people that cannot get past that and want to shun that person or ridicule that. The person is not slamming Morrissey or the Smiths they simply mentioned that they also enjoyed other bands or they made a comparison.

Here in NY we notice it with baseball. There are Yankee fans and there are Mets fans and then there are Mets fans that take the time to root against the Yankees and bash the Yankees all day but if you ask them how the Mets did they do not know.

OMG!!! Did I mention baseball? Last time I did that I received a few messages scoffing the idea that someone that listens to Morrissey could ever watch pro sports.

The best New York Teams no longer play IN New York :p

What's annoying is that in LA...you got people who are Dodger and Angel fans..I mean I will root for the Angels, ONLY if they're playing The Giants

The best New York Teams no longer play IN New York :p

What's annoying is that in LA...you got people who are Dodger and Angel fans..I mean I will root for the Angels, ONLY if they're playing The Giants

The only thing that Jersey does (heh heh) is babysit our teams until we feel like taking them back. On the other note though... I absolutely agree... When the Red Sox are playing the Mets.... I am rooting the Mets... On the east coast the hot series that kept everyone paying attention was earlier this season when the Braves were playing Boston in interleague. Both NY teams had a vested interest in that series for multiple reasons.

NY ran an article today that A-Rod may be headed to you next spring. They offered the odds at 10-1. They mentioned the Angels though as the likely result.

The only thing that Jersey does (heh heh) is babysit our teams until we feel like taking them back. On the other note though... I absolutely agree... When the Red Sox are playing the Mets.... I am rooting the Mets... On the east coast the hot series that kept everyone paying attention was earlier this season when the Braves were playing Boston in interleague. Both NY teams had a vested interest in that series for multiple reasons.

NY ran an article today that A-Rod may be headed to you next spring. They offered the odds at 10-1. They mentioned the Angels though as the likely result.

I don't want OverPriced players...If the Dodgers trade any more prospects, I will disown them...

And I meant the best New York Teams (Giants & Dodgers) no longer play in New York...

I don't want OverPriced players...If the Dodgers trade any more prospects, I will disown them...

And I meant the best New York Teams (Giants & Dodgers) no longer play in New York...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

The annoying over-opinionated people who...

1) talk out of their own asses about things they actually know little about,
2) jump on made up gossip and fake news stories like they are real, and
3) come here to bash/support Morrissey, Morrissey's opinions, and his current and former band mates like their opinion actually matters.

This includes most of the people on the news board and the forum, even myself from time to time.

You guys suck.

trust me, i am.

apologies for putting you to sleep..

Just wanted to prove that baseball can be discussed on this forum without a person be trounced

Back
Top Bottom