"So-Low"

Jeez, I didn't know D'Ann was banned...why??

Who is this DAnn and why are people defending him so much? Was he like a really cool guy or what?

Hi ya'll! :)

No doubt he thinks its low because we are all a bunch of gossip mongers. But he must come here otherwise he wouldn`t know!!:):p

I'm still upset about Dann Coulter being banned.
I mean, what kind of Nazis moderate this board?
Let the man have his own opinion....I don't even agree with his politics, but I still like his two cents.

hmpf!

If a member breaches TOS, he/she is given an infractions/warning.
DAnn breached TOS, he's given a temporary ban

I'll quote bored's earlier post:

Of all the forums I'm subscribed to, this is by far the most lenient of them all.

Many forums will merge your thread and request that you take the time to search before posting and belittled you while they are at it. They want you to know how much you are wasting resources and people's time for the same conversation that's been had numerous times in the past.

Many forums will give you infractions for posting off-topic comments within a thread.

Many forums have limitations on how big your sig can be.

Many forums require you to post 25 times before you can use PM's. 50 times to get an avatar, 100 times to get a sign.

So Kewpie points you to old threads and no one cares that you started a new one. No one merges them. No one deletes the redundant thread. No one tells you to try the effing search button before posting.

Do you still think Morrissey-Solo is run by Nazis?

Some other sites DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO POST THIS KIND OF THREADS.

PS. we know DAnn is posting the forums BTW.

Last edited:
Some users here support Mike Joyce.
People here posted that Alain left the band/was replaced/whatever.

So agree in PRINCIPAL with Mike Joyce makes one LOW?

Yeah...Who wants to join my band and get paid In Beer and Peanuts?

Any volunteers??

Kewpie- re: this:
Many forums will give you infractions for posting off-topic comments within a thread.

Many forums have limitations on how big your sig can be.

Many forums require you to post 25 times before you can use PM's. 50 times to get an avatar, 100 times to get a sign.

So Kewpie points you to old threads and no one cares that you started a new one. No one merges them. No one deletes the redundant thread. No one tells you to try the effing search button before posting.

I appreciate that you point us to old threads, and that's often very useful (did you know the search won't search for things spelled with fewer than 4 letters? That has stymied me sometimes.)

But, sometimes we start a topic because we want to HAVE a discussion, not just read an old one.

I think this is a great community. One of the better-managed ones I've ever spent time in.

If I here one more stupid thread complaining about the Moderators....

I will post a photo of Santa Claus....

Seriously, they're not perfect..they're only human..and without them...We'd have Friggin Anarchy....

So stop yer bitching already!!

If I here one more stupid thread complaining about the Moderators....

I will post a photo of Santa Claus....

Seriously, they're not perfect..they're only human..and without them...We'd have Friggin Anarchy....

So stop yer bitching already!!

Here, here. Totally agree. We have great freedom, are moderated well and Trolls etc get dealt with pretty swiftly. There are a hell of a lot worse places to be, believe me.

Me too:confused::(
what's the reason?

Dann was suspended...not banned

Do we need a sticky thread to explain what people have been suspended, what they were suspended for, and when they will be returning?

Dann was suspended...not banned

Do we need a sticky thread to explain what people have been suspended, what they were suspended for, and when they will be returning?
Ok thanks
I read what Kewpie wrote after I posted.. so I edited

Ok thanks
I read what Kewpie wrote after I posted.. so I edited

I still think a sticky thread would eliviate a lot of the mods' headaches from getting so many questions...

Hum, may I remind you all what a Nazi is? Someone who tries to control people's minds! and then some. but that's a start.

Anyway, let us not forget that Morrissey is KING of controversy.
So it is only fitting that his fans are just as controversial, opinionated, bitchy, etc. !

am i alone in my opinion if you dont f&%kin like it then don't bloody well join in

i personally love the site and love the fact that i can talk and post what i like about one of the biggest aspects in my life and know that there are a few like minded souls who will join in with me

i say keep up the good work, i have been going to morrissey gigs for years and there are always tales and stories going about , its not just on here sadly friends thats life

as i say if you dont like it go somewhere else

Hum, may I remind you all what a Nazi is? Someone who tries to control people's minds! and then some. but that's a start.

Anyway, let us not forget that Morrissey is KING of controversy.
So it is only fitting that his fans are just as controversial, opinionated, bitchy, etc. !

Haha! I'm all 3, controversial, opinionated, and very very bitchy! :p

Ew! You've never heard of subtlety, have you? ;)

Anyway, hope this cools you down a bit......

03winner.jpg

Runner-up sucks! :rolleyes:

I often like to see proof of purchase before I make a final offer

Back
Top Bottom