Morrissey: 'Paris' Video Exclusive

Thought it was pretty good personally. But I couldn't really care less abot the bloody video so that may have played a role. All I care about is that I like the song.

One of the programmes advertised just before the video was also entitled Could you eat an elephant? - a couple of chefs globetrotting eating various random animals.

Good to see C4 know Morrisseys audience...

White room, greying temples, scars, pugs... and a broken tambourine... hmmmm

BWahahahahahaha... that was funny. :D

Minimal style, no "scenery" then! But links to older videos.

The jumping, the tambourine, the "scars" the eyeshadow. Ghostly makeup which accentuated the blue eyes/clothes.

It's better here than I remembered live, but a short song, nevertheless.
What's with the pugs? Cuddly but ugly? trying to pretty the wrinkly?
Will we wonder whose dogs they are, and what their names?
:rolleyes:;)

Oh please, do you know the man at all???
He's been doing these types of videos for years, he's Morrissey, that's what he does.
Well I liked, it, it was nice and simple and very very cute.[/QUOTE

Yes i do know the man, i am morrissey and i admit i make kak videos and should put more effort in:)

White room, greying temples, scars, pugs... and a broken tambourine... hmmmm

Again, it sounds like literally hundreds of dollars were spent in the production of the new video.

There was more than one dog? I didn't notice the scars either...I'm so unobservant! I need to see this again! I guess I'll wait until 00:50 and watch it on channel 4 +1.

There was more than one dog? I didn't notice the scars either...I'm so unobservant! I need to see this again! I guess I'll wait until 00:50 and watch it on channel 4 +1.
Yes, there was a black one (French Bulldog or Boston Terrier) and a tan one (Pug).

Christ, I can't stop going on about the dogs.

Were the pugs dressed as well?? :p

Pugs%20in%20buns.jpg

Patiently waiting for an upload... :(

Yes, there was a black one (French Bulldog or Boston Terrier) and a tan one (Pug).

Christ, I can't stop going on about the dogs.

You mean Decca sprang for TWO dogs? Holy shit!:)

I thought that was dreadful. Possibly his worst video. Morrissey looks awful and I can't for the life of me understand why on earth he would want to look like that. I much preferred the video for 'All You Need Is Me', in which he looked healthy, happy, and appeared to be having fun. Here he looks like he's terminally ill.

The white backdrop reminded me of early videos by Elvis Costello and The Jam (no bad thing), but, to me, it just didn't work at all. Nice jump, though.

Who f***ing cares about a bloody music video. Get over it, it doesn't matter. Move on with your lives. It will be hard but I believe in you.

I don't believe in you.

Back
Top Bottom