Morrissey should immigrate to America!

NOOOO!!! dont make him come here!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can almost safely say that I've slept with no one from this thread.

But one of you DID feel me up at one of the NY shows.

And I know I've met Preggers, but I kept thinking she was someone else at the time.

I'm only replying to this thread b/c i have met Preggers and have slept in the same room as Adam. that is all. ;)

Does Oprah have any hoop? I'd pay to see her do a little one-on-one with Dennis Kucinich.

I'm only replying to this thread b/c i have met Preggers and have slept in the same room as Adam. that is all. ;)

No, nuglet, you were passed out in the same room. If you were asleep, you would've needed those industrial strength earplugs I gave everyone else.

I imagine the poor cleaning lady picking those bright orange nubs up from every corner and crying for the souls of those perverted young people.

If I had her money, I'd have some poor S.O.B. rolling my no-longer-in-use fat cells around in a golden rickshaw just so people could see that even calories don't matter when you make the bread.

Then I'd buy that horse-toothed one from Fall Out Boy and Amy Winehouse and force them to get their fangs fixed. I mean, damn ya'll!

No, nuglet, you were passed out in the same room. If you were asleep, you would've needed those industrial strength earplugs I gave everyone else.

I imagine the poor cleaning lady picking those bright orange nubs up from every corner and crying for the souls of those perverted young people.

if you were trying to be a smartass and imply i am just a silly drunk all the time, that was pretty uncalled for since i have not said anything remotely negative about you since the linecrasher thread WEEKS ago, and have not even bothered to badger you about the money i am owed, which i have not forgotten about, btw. oh, and trust me, i heard your snoring. i had to take sleeping pills a few nights just to fall asleep, on top of the 8 vodka and ginger ales i had consumed.

if you were trying to be a smartass and imply i am just a silly drunk all the time, that was pretty uncalled for since i have not said anything remotely negative about you since the linecrasher thread WEEKS ago, and have not even bothered to badger you about the money i am owed, which i have not forgotten about, btw. oh, and trust me, i heard your snoring. i had to take sleeping pills a few nights just to fall asleep, on top of the 8 vodka and ginger ales i had consumed.

I was admiring the silly drunk part. I wish I could've been silly drunk a bit more.

If she-who-shall-not-be-named is still avoiding you, please contact me privately. I will make an attempt to settle it, and then take action on my own. I've told you this.

I think the entire Upper East Side heard my snoring, and I swear I wasn't aware that I snore. (But at least I don't fart like an evil little burrito like the hot little gay man I had to snuggle up next to.)

I was admiring the silly drunk part. I wish I could've been silly drunk a bit more.

If she-who-shall-not-be-named is still avoiding you, please contact me privately. I will make an attempt to settle it, and then take action on my own. I've told you this.

I think the entire Upper East Side heard my snoring, and I swear I wasn't aware that I snore. (But at least I don't fart like an evil little burrito like the hot little gay man I had to snuggle up next to.)

well just to set the record straight i am not one to hold grudges, and i really dont harbor any ill will towards you. i realize your priorities (queueing) and my priorities (getting blasted) were different. and thats fine.

as far as the farting gay man, yes...we were all subjected to that (at least the first night) HAHA. i still have nightmares. :(

I'll PM you tomorrow. im a little drunk (surprise surprise!!!) and im going to bed soon as i have work early tomorrow.

I can almost safely say that I've slept with no one from this thread.

But one of you DID feel me up at one of the NY shows.

And I know I've met Preggers, but I kept thinking she was someone else at the time.

I don't think it was me who felt you up. Although, were you on the other team I might be interested. No, but when you were holding my hand to the rail to help me not get knocked down, one of my fingers was pointing the wrong way and I was trying to free my hand and fix it but you were doing such a good job at holding me up that I couldn't. It just remember feeling a strange mixture of gratitude and pain.

Who did you think I was?

Back
Top Bottom