Morrissey sighting: Garbage concert (September 4, 2023)

20230905_100457.jpg

UPDATE 6:45 AM PT:

Link to Garbage / Instagram story posted by Marsadjusted, original story from hannahmlondon / Instagram. Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Facebook reel posted by Marsadjusted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at that old fossil. He's Crunk. I am a serious longterm alcoholic and it takes one to know one.
People here who shout "Moz is not a drunk, that's slander!" are fools. He's gassed to the max and he usually is, if he's not working as hard as he can to get there. It explains a lot homies.

Look at that old fossil. He's Crunk. I am a serious longterm alcoholic and it takes one to know one.
People here who shout "Moz is not a drunk, that's slander!" are fools. He's gassed to the max and he usually is, if he's not working as hard as he can to get there. It explains a lot homies.
I agree, and he was absolutely drunk on that plane footage of him making a scene

your name made me laugh :lbf:

Please elaborate.

your name made me laugh :lbf:
Yes - Al Koholic is funny. Did he create that username just to make that post? A bit of a mayfly username if that is the case.
Joking aside, I think Moz looks great for a 64-year old. His face shows signs of stress, perhaps, he's undoubtedly a bit of a worrier, but he's been in the Mexican sun clearly and looks well. He has never smoked, has never been into recreational drugs, and shows no facial or physical signs of alcohol abuse. Few alcoholics even make it to their 60s, it's probably the worst drug of all to be addicted to, and Moz is clearly not one.
Great to see Moz looking so hale and hearty!

Did this already come up that Jon Benjamin, pictured backstage with Morrissey, is the British Ambassador to Mexico? (maybe I didn't notice it in the thread).

s465_jonbenjamingovuk.jpg

There he is, with Shirley Manson's tongue, which has savagely criticized him on social media, and he looks like a big bat that swallowed a small bird or a big bug! Moz is a hero, and is worthy of your hero worship, but how can you continue to ignore the evidence of your own eyes and ears? Do you think all those disastrous interviews of yore are the product of cold hard sobriety?

The bag of Crisps is a thought out part of his narcissist photo. To garner himself headlines like ..Morrissey looks tasty.
He's a prick and those who know can see straight through him and his lame attempts at getting press attention.
I need you to know something... You are not well.

I see Juan, Carmen, Jesse, Morrissey, Camila and the person with the back to the camera looks like Brendan.
Why should Damon be there?
Because he's usually everywhere M goes. Haven't seen him as much recently which is cause for speculation. In the Liverpool video I didn't see Damon on either night leave the tour bus and enter the venue which is unusual because he always carries the bags.

I don't understand. It reminds me of the sad story of Michael Jackson's daughter, who has a lot of relatives and they all claimed that they were a terribly close-knit family. Morrissey has beloved nephews whom he adores. can't they come to his house, pour out his gallons of alcohol, throw away the bottles and say: "That's it, uncle, tie it up. Let's go for a walk." otherwise why do you need a family to share the inheritance?
people think that if they don't see someone lying on the sidewalk, then there is no alcoholism. but this disease can be hidden for a very long time.
If someone did that they'd almost immediately be fired. That's the problem. He has no one around him to tell him the truth. As you said, it leaves people who genuinely care about him absolutely helpless.

Yeah, but do you think M looks tasty? He does in your photo.
That's difficult for me to answer as an ace. I am drawn to people based on other characteristics rather than their appearance, but you are indeed correct that there is a gulf between both of those photographs.

That's difficult for me to answer as an ace. I am drawn to people based on other characteristics rather than their appearance, but you are indeed correct that there is a gulf between both of those photographs.
Sorry! I didn't mean he looks bad now, I've always liked your pic of him, I think it's cute and playful.

Sorry! I didn't mean he looks bad now, I've always liked your pic of him, I think it's cute and playful.
Hey, no apologies necessary. It's all good. It is isn't it? I really like the cheeky expressions. In the one above he kinda looks a little constipated.

Back
Top Bottom