Morrissey to play in New Zealand and Australia in 2009

Re: Morrissey to play in New Zealand and Australia

How I ache to go...wonder if I will...
Great news to all the fans in Australia and New Zealand. How wonderful for you.

:confused:

We already know the album will be out in Feb, Morrissey's expected to be tour in 2009 anyway.

Sorry Kewpie, my message was for someone in particular. I wasn't really commenting on this tour news. I should have been less vague but the person my message was meant for will know what it means.

I can say that we in UK/IRL will have nothing to complain about next year, if what I hear is true.
Let's hope so.

My heart attack has calmed down. The title of the thread on the forum front page had me thinking New.............York!! That was a teaser! Glad for those folks, they will enjoy him during their summer.:)

Fantastic!:)
My god, he visits the whole planet when he goes on tour! He is brilliant!:sweet:

I heard he cancelled the dates because the puppy he is getting for Christmas will get sick and need him to stay home and tend to it.

No truth to the rumour that the puppy is going to be named Kristeen.

Will he appear in Neighbours like the pet shop boys this time?

smiley-driving.gif

Better get a car first. :p

and a shooter

:gun:

Finally, it's about time that they got some shows! And not tow or three but eight!

:)

Excellent news!! Congrats to M-in-Oz, Ryan and everyone else who lives there (or is going -I wish!) I'm hopeful we'll soon here about his UK and States dates.

Also, I wonder if this solidifies Chica's moving to New Zealand. :D

Does anyone know roughly how long it'll be before he announces the exact dates? Because I live in Australia but I'll be in the UK in January and obviously will need to book an earlier flight back or something because if I miss seeing him... Well, it would be tragic! (Still haven't recovered from the time he cancelled his NYC show while I was over there. I need to see Morrissey at least once before I die!).

Will he appear in Neighbours like the pet shop boys this time?

No I've heard 'Home and Away' have already lined him up.

A much better show for him to parade around in his 'man' trunks.

Of course the scene will invlove him sitting on the beach in Summer Bay humming 'Everyday is like Sunday.'

Does anyone know roughly how long it'll be before he announces the exact dates? Because I live in Australia but I'll be in the UK in January and obviously will need to book an earlier flight back or something because if I miss seeing him... Well, it would be tragic! (Still haven't recovered from the time he cancelled his NYC show while I was over there. I need to see Morrissey at least once before I die!).

I am sure i read late Jan.

Will he ever play South America again? Go on Moz you know you want to.

Of course he'll do the UK and Ireland its where his main fanbase is. And therefore I must now plan in advance what to wear, how to explain to all and sundry "no, I'm seeing him for the fifth time, and thats just this year" and what mad venues he'll do on this occasion. I'd like to see him at the Eden Project, Leicester De Montfort Hall and Wolverhampton Civic Hall. And Canvey Island

Attention M-in-Oz!

You Go Girlfriend!

So happy for you darling! :D

Love Alma xxx

Thank you Alma - if it wasn't for you I would be blissfully unaware of this tonight....I am beyond excited. I feel kind of lightheaded.
And thanks too Corrissey - bring on '09!:guitar:

He played YATQ songs here before it was released & now we will get to hear Years of Refusal songs before the album release too. I am hoping to get to at least 2 shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom