Now Playing in Every Grocery Store in USA

I am a manager for a grocery chain on long Island in NY.The reason why we are all hearing Paris is because stores use a company called muzak.I hear it at least once a day.Have to admit is is pretty cool.

HAHAH! I was doing an informal interview that was VERY IMPORTANT TO MY FUTURE - a "casual chat" with the Director of a University Program That My Whole Life Depends on Getting Into; and we were sitting in the faculty lounge having glasses of wine and fancy nibbles. During a very crucial part of the talk, the lounge's sound system, very softly, started playing "Paris," and it took everything in me NOT to glaze over and smile stupidly. I somehow managed to keep my composure PERFECTLY intact but my heart started RACING at those opening notes. I hope it was a GOOD SIGN, I'll find out in a month or so.

I heard it drunk in Wawa in Lanoka Harbor, NJ about a month ago.
(Yes I am a fan of the facebook page "I go to Wawa drunk") :lbf:

My friend also heard it in the Shoprite in the same town a few weeks ago.

so weird!

I heard "Tomorrow" at a Taco Bell about 10 years ago.

I haven't heard Moz in any store near me.

Nor have I. You're in Northeast Ohio, right? I don't think they even play music at all at Heinen's or Giant Eagle. Though it's possible I just haven't noticed.

Just the other day I heard 'Paris' at Petco. I thought I was still drunk from the night before :p I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom