Oakland Paramount Theatre - Dec. 2, 2009

Just wanted to say thank you to Flax who has been my ear and very helpful to me. I have obviously lost my mind because I just bought row C center aisle tickets off stubhub. I will probably end up eating my MM tickets since I'm sure no one would buy them but I will try to sell them anyway. I should have just went that route in the first place. I dont know why I initially bought them through Ticketbastard. :(

Anyway, now I am excited. This will be my first time after being a fan since the late 80s. I just PRAY TO GOD he doesnt cancel.
panic.gif

I'm kind of worried that there are no more decent seats available (I'm buying my tickets tomorrow) or that he'll cancel. I'm kind of freaking out. This will be my first time seeing him live, so hopefully everything works out.

Totally understand how you feel. This will be my first show too and I spent extra money on stubhub to get good seats after he canceled the last Oakland date. I hope he pulls through for this.

Totally understand how you feel. This will be my first show too and I spent extra money on stubhub to get good seats after he canceled the last Oakland date. I hope he pulls through for this.

My first show was coachella. I was right to the side of the stage. :blushing:

what sucks is that it was night and i had to buy online and pay the stupid service charge. i would have rather gone to the box office and saved $26. i will keep checking for better seats. the concert he cancelled had seats released a few days before right up front

Oh man, they are in the pit arent they. The seats only go up to V or something.

I have no idea. What?

I know it's the second row, which makes me happy.

I know I've said this thousands of times, but I'm so f***ing excited.

You're in the second row Pit. Which is pretty awesome.

When I saw him in Oakland before, I also had Row Y, and was able to take these photos, without zoom:

moz2.jpg
moz1x.jpg

Holy shit. Those are some awesome pictures.

I was traveling for work last time he was scheduled in Oakland, and I didn't even know he had canceled. Working out ok for me.

Anybody have any guesses as to whether he'll come to Oakland that day or drive down from Portland the day before? Any stalking advice? I REALLY need to get a signature I can tattoo on (as I'm sure everyone else does).

BTW - if it's late and anyone needs a ride somewhere after the show or wants to carpool, I've got 3 extra seats in my car. I'm driving up from Fresno.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this concert for about 2 months now. God, I miss seeing him and I love him.

When I saw him in Oakland before, I also had Row Y, and was able to take these photos, without zoom:

moz2.jpg
moz1x.jpg

What kind of camera? Probably something fancy. Great shots.

moz2.jpg
moz1x.jpg

Holy shit, I didn't realize that row was so close to the stage. Sweet. :cool:

Those are great pictures.

did you buy those during the pre-sale? they seem impossible to get. i was able to get row f dead center today. hopefully i can find someone to buy my other seats

did you buy those during the pre-sale? they seem impossible to get. i was able to get row f dead center today. hopefully i can find someone to buy my other seats

I was able to sell my MM's on stubhub for slightly less than I paid. I thought I wouldnt be able to sell them at all but they sold in 1 day.

Back
Top Bottom