DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

those look GREAT!! My pics turned out shite. Seems like he cut the concert short, but I was happy to see him.

Yeah I hate taking pics at concerts. If you dont have some fancy DLSR or whatever they usually come out shite. I just took a million and pulled the few that came out. Love to have the photo memories though.

Sicy, your pictures came out great! What kind of camera did you use?

Here are a few of mine:

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20031.jpg

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20035.jpg

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20029.jpg

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20032.jpg

2009_1202morrisseySanFran20030.jpg

Those are great, too!!
Ok, here's one of mine but it's not that great:
11535_1279640919698_1490290880_7506.jpg

Thanks Sicy - it's just like being there. :thumb:

So, did Morrissey live up to your expectations?

Hee hee well yes. I would have probably liked to hear more 'hits' but I cant complain :)

Sicy, your pictures came out great! What kind of camera did you use?

Here are a few of mine:

It's a Fujifilm F70 EXR. I just bought it and to be honest was disappointed with most of the pics but I just tried every setting and kept snapping until some good ones came out lol.

What about yours? Your pics are great!! You must have been in the pit. Did you use flash?

Here are a couple of crappy clips.

Last edited by a moderator:
2009_1202morrisseySanFran20032.jpg

Do you think Morrissey pays extra to have an "aged" pair of jeans.

Nice pics Sicy!

Thanks, Scottishblood! :D I used the Fuji Finepix F72, same camera as Sicy. The battery life is poor. Only got about 50 good snaps before it became so weak that the flash died.

It's a Fujifilm F70 EXR. I just bought it and to be honest was disappointed with most of the pics but I just tried every setting and kept snapping until some good ones came out lol.

What about yours? Your pics are great!! You must have been in the pit. Did you use flash?

I used the Fujifillm F72 EXR - exact same camera as yours except exclusive to Best Buy. I was happy with the results, but the battery life was short. I used flash on every one, but as the battery became weak, so did the flash. Yes, they were taken from the pit, but I still used zoom.

I don't know, I thought while I was in Oakland I should do like people do there and go get some crack
pipe.gif

In terms of food, Ozumo is nearby and is really good (although it is $$$)

I ended up eating at an Indian place near 10th(?) which was good but took forever, just as it did the last time. And then giving a buck to a local (*ahem*) towards a hot link sandwich (sold right next to the theater, naturally) that I told him I would never eat myself *ahem*. Oh well that's Oakland. I chatted more with homeless/near homeless black guys than with "fellow" fans outside the venue. Go figure.:rolleyes: Very thoughtful of one girl to wear a fur vest btw.

Back
Top Bottom