Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

canada goose coats ARE ugly. if i were to buy a cruelty infused coat i would buy a united bamboo fishtail parka. a few years ago i agonized over whether or not to buy one and, at the time caring more what morrissey might think than i ever possibly could now, decided against it. now i wish i had--they're SO good!

View attachment 73673

also, icon of sexiness glenn obrien was seen wearing one in his dotage so you KNOW they're cool

View attachment 73672

god, i wish i had that coat
Zzzzzzzz

You can't be serious. Hopefully the times when cruelty was a sign of power, money and being trendy were gone. I can't imagine a most unappalling piece of clothing. It's as if your cat forgot to leave your shoulders when you left the house, but cats are too smart to do it. But the worst thing is that it is the fur of a dead animal that was killed with the sole idea of hanging it in those ugly rags that you can spot 100 metres away that were sewn by people who forgot to wear their glasses.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe you do believe you are not the boring person here. Well, no dear.
CLAIM:

If mods have put this post in the off- topic thread they should do the same thing with the post of uncleskinny criticizing Peta. And the post of Rifke going to sleep too.

:lbf:

WTF? proudly taking a photo, AND THEN POSTING IT, in front of the cardboard storm shutters:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom