Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I don't understand because some of your posts seem like you are against Morrissey and are no longer a fan? Vegan Cro Spirit is a genuine dedicated Morrissey fan.

In Christian circles what you said would come under idolatry. I believe in Father God Almighty the creator of the entire universe. I love Him so much. I believe in His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ. I believe in the Holy Spirit. God in the persons the Holy Trinity or Triune Godhead.

I love Morrissey and I respect him as a fan. I don't agree that he is a "god" in any sense of the word. Morrissey is a fallible human being like the rest of us. Nobody is perfect. Morrissey is a great person who I admire but I don't worship him. I hope this makes sense.
I’ll wage a bet, Vegan Croc has never been to see Morrissey in his life. Nor does he own a Morrissey record.
All his posts are almost the same content. And the only time he joins in any M related discussion is to tell us the song of the day is “Another Moz masterpiece”
Vegan Croc is a very disturbed and challenged person. Sadly.

I don't understand because some of your posts seem like you are against Morrissey and are no longer a fan? Vegan Cro Spirit is a genuine dedicated Morrissey fan.

In Christian circles what you said would come under idolatry. I believe in Father God Almighty the creator of the entire universe. I love Him so much. I believe in His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ. I believe in the Holy Spirit. God in the persons the Holy Trinity or Triune Godhead.

I love Morrissey and I respect him as a fan. I don't agree that he is a "god" in any sense of the word. Morrissey is a fallible human being like the rest of us. Nobody is perfect. Morrissey is a great person who I admire but I don't worship him. I hope this makes sense.
I meant God in *three* persons not the. It was a typo.

I’ll wage a bet, Vegan Croc has never been to see Morrissey in his life. Nor does he own a Morrissey record.
All his posts are almost the same content. And the only time he joins in any M related discussion is to tell us the song of the day is “Another Moz masterpiece”
Vegan Croc is a very disturbed and challenged person. Sadly.
:crazy:

this is thelma the troll who signed up a couple of months ago and in that time span claims not
only to have attended numerous imaginary moz tours but to have made set lists.:crazy:
doesnt even own the box set:blushing:

returns from the dollar store, claiming shes back from the moz tour:crazy:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

:crazy:

this is thelma the troll who signed up a couple of months ago and in that time span claims not
only to have attended numerous imaginary moz tours but to have made set lists.:crazy:
doesnt even own the box set:blushing:

returns from the dollar store, claiming shes back from the moz tour:crazy:

Same old rubbish, from the resident stalker.
Low paid peasant: more than likely a berry picker
Come on, show us all your gig tickets and records. Simple as that, Vogan Croc.
Vogan > Skinny > 2 peas in a pod :hammer:

Same old rubbish, from the resident stalker.
Low paid peasant: more than likely a berry picker
Come on, show us all your gig tickets and records. Simple as that, Vogan Croc.
Vogan > Skinny > 2 peas in a pod :hammer:
:rolleyes:

a berry picker? :crazy:
are you on farm?:lbf:
you yourself posted that the fam thought there
was no smoke in your chimney(n)
buying a bag of fertilizer and claiming she was on the Moz, 2 full
tours in 30 min:crazy:
no box set no BD(n)

:rolleyes:

a berry picker? :crazy:
are you on farm?:lbf:
you yourself posted that the fam thought there
was no smoke in your chimney(n)
buying a bag of fertilizer and claiming she was on the Moz, 2 full
tours in 30 min:crazy:
no box set no BD(n)

I’ll indulge this once
You’re a lying, deluded, fantasist
And a bigger troll than Skinny

You’ve never been to any gigs, you berry picking shit stain xx

Keep inventing shit in your head sweetie pie.

Serbia 👈🤙

o_O
peeps, what we have here is obviously a member
of the blue rose society:blushing:

👆
“Peeps” what we have here, is a habitual troll, who writes down the contents of certain posters typings, then puts his own little spin on things, whilst giggling away to himself in his mud hut.
Unable to secure proper employment, he’s reduced to picking berries with Kosovan refugees.
The end product, he’s on this forum, whilst also trolling other artist forums, such as Iron Maiden and Taylor Swift, to direct his anger of being a personage of zero importance.

All the best Vogan 👈👀🥰

👆
“Peeps” what we have here, is a habitual troll, who writes down the contents of certain posters typings, then puts his own little spin on things, whilst giggling away to himself in his mud hut.
Unable to secure proper employment, he’s reduced to picking berries with Kosovan refugees.
The end product, he’s on this forum, whilst also trolling other artist forums, such as Iron Maiden and Taylor Swift, to direct his anger of being a personage of zero importance.

All the best Vogan 👈👀🥰
o_O
i wrtite down 'typings' like with a pencil?:crazy:
just last post Thelma promised to quit stalking but here she is back again.
according to her deluded mind im picking berries in kosovo where there
is no electrical power AND somehow posting here while connected
on the computer. if that is not blue rose insanity, nothing is:crazy:
raised on who knows where farmland she claims that picking berries is not
a job:crazy: not a job that somehow allows for the posting on several forums
instead of picking the berries in her imaginary field:crazy:

screams 'blue rose society' peeps, loud and clear:mad:

o_O
i wrtite down 'typings' like with a pencil?:crazy:
just last post Thelma promised to quit stalking but here she is back again.
according to her deluded mind im picking berries in kosovo where there
is no electrical power AND somehow posting here while connected
on the computer. if that is not blue rose insanity, nothing is:crazy:
raised on who knows where farmland she claims that picking berries is not
a job:crazy: not a job that somehow allows for the posting on several forums
instead of picking the berries in her imaginary field:crazy:

screams 'blue rose society' peeps, loud and clear:mad:

What is the Blue Rose Society? I remember "Following the Mozziah" Blog talking about that it sounds worrying. I think you are amazing a true genuine dedicated Morrissey fan. I know you saw Morrissey live when he played in Croatia. You are amazing in the way that Morrissey, John Lennon, Oscar Wilde are amazing and give people hope.

:)

yes thats BRS, mozziah is their blog.
they talk with moz on twitter on a daily basis.
they attend all shows of all tours:crazy:
they tend to dress up in 50s themed outfitso_O

yes thats BRS, mozziah is their blog.
they talk with moz on twitter on a daily basis.
they attend all shows of all tours:crazy:
they tend to dress up in 50s themed outfitso_O

I like the Blog "Following the Mozziah". I didn't really know about the Blue Rose Society what it was exactly but it sounds a bit worrying.

How do they know for sure that they are talking to Morrissey on Twitter?

I remember them talking about a Blog called "Morrisseys World" but I don't think it exists anymore.

I like Morrissey, Oscar Wilde and John Lennon and some others. I forgot that you aren't much of a John Lennon fan.

they 'talk to morrissey' in the same way Thelma here goes on tour.:lbf:
who by the way, has no funds for the box set.o_O spends all her money
on imaginary tickets and bobby sox:blushing:
:hammer:

I like the Blog "Following the Mozziah". I didn't really know about the Blue Rose Society what it was exactly but it sounds a bit worrying.

How do they know for sure that they are talking to Morrissey on Twitter?

I remember them talking about a Blog called "Morrisseys World" but I don't think it exists anymore.

I like Morrissey, Oscar Wilde and John Lennon and some others. I forgot that you aren't much of a John Lennon fan.
But do you like Michael Jackson?

they 'talk to morrissey' in the same way Thelma here goes on tour.:lbf:
who by the way, has no funds for the box set.o_O spends all her money
on imaginary tickets and bobby sox:blushing:
Who is Thelma? Which box set were they trying to buy was it related to Morrissey?

By the way I do like Michael Jackson and I was devastated when he died. I like other artists Morrissey (of course), Oscar Wilde, John Lennon and some others. I know you don't like John Lennon very much. I think Eric Clapton is brave to speak out the way he does. By 'artists' I don't just mean music artists because of course Oscar Wilde was a writer.

:straightface:

Thelma the troll, who came into the forum a few months ago acting if she
was Rosie ODonnell:blushing: she claims she goes to all Moz tour but nobody
has ever seen here at any one show.:blushing: this is blue rose society syndrome
where they have delusions of being at shows and knowing Moz:mad:
do you think Moz would allow a nutter dressed up with a big 50s dress, bobbysox
and those big blue and white round toed shoes anywhere near him? she
would have been :banned:immediately. but seeing that she is troll friendly
all the haters play up to her. very sad situation(n)
fam very worried about no smoke coming out her chimney in the old gothic serbian
farmhouse.(n)

the old homestead is falling apart, no money for the Moz box sets.(n)

has ever seen here at any one show.:blushing: this is blue rose society syndrome
fam very worried about no smoke coming out her chimney in the old gothic serbian
farmhouse.(n)

I didn't know all this. Are they connected to Janice at all? Maybe they are American.

Maybe they could try wearing good quality Victorian retro vintage clothes instead. Oscar Wilde was from the Victorian era. Maybe Morrissey might appreciate that more. Morrissey likes some 1950s artists like Elvis Presley. Morrissey likes Anne Marie Waters and Tina so he definitely likes women. I don't know what the Morrissey box sets are but they might be able to find them on eBay. I like the "Following the Mozziah" Blog but the Blue Rose Society sounds slightly odd not totally sure that Morrissey officially approves of it. I don't understand how they know for sure that they are talking to the real Morrissey on Twitter?

farmhouse.(n)

Coming from the person experiments were carried out on.
You speak for no one, as you have never been to any concert yourself

Keep banging on about your box set, (you don’t own any M records or cds) something else in your deranged little head, as only YOU are aware of what you’re on about: you illiterate little simpleton.
Rightio, you berry picking waste of space, I’m bored of you now.
Ill take you mildly seriously if you show me your music collection and your concert tickets.
Good night acorn penis xx

Coming from the person experiments were carried out on.
You speak for no one, as you have never been to any concert yourself

Keep banging on about your box set, (you don’t own any M records or cds) something else in your deranged little head, as only YOU are aware of what you’re on about: you illiterate little simpleton.
Rightio, you berry picking waste of space, I’m bored of you now.
Ill take you mildly seriously if you show me your music collection and your concert tickets.
Good night acorn penis xx
o_O

no harm in being moneyless and not having the box set but she wont acknowledge that peeps with the box set have
more Moz cred.:)
very stubborn like Rosie O'Donnell(n)

i still would like to know EXACTLY which Moz shows took place in the last 2 months???;)

Back
Top Bottom