Passions Just Like Mine

Hmmm...someone asked the same question before, it seems that too many people used the site, it reached the band width limits.

Hmmm...someone asked the same question before, it seems that too many people used the site, it reached the band width limits.

I'm not sure that's what the problem is this time. Usually that happens right at the end of the month, then is corrected when the next month starts (presumably when the bill is paid :). It was working intermittently yesterday, at least, which suggests that it's not just bandwidth.

Come on Kewpie
Give us the link..... you know you want to;):D

Jukebox Jury

this is golden! thank you very much!
scary how that's tracked though, really.

EDIT: strangly, it still isn't working

Yeah, I tried it, too, and it was very slow, couldn't find the archived file. Hmmm...Another thing you could try is a google cache search.

Google the name of the LPs and under advanced search, put in passionsjustlikemine.com under the domain. Click on cached results.

Everyone,

Sorry I've been away on work-related business this week and just got back home. The server hosting the site is breaking down. The site is about to be moved to another server, perhaps this weekend or early next week.

It's not because of bandwidth, I haven't had bandwidth excess for a while now because I've been allotted a bit more. And it's not a question of paying the bills, the site is very generously hosted by a business run by a friend who is also a fellow Morrissey fan. I don't have to pay a cent. It means that when this type of thing happens they take care of their paying customers first as it should be.

A few days without "Passions Just Like Mine" can be good for you. You know, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say...

:)
Stephane

Back
Top Bottom