Photos/video from wellmont?

viva hate

fire walk with me.
Especially the encore...

Post whatever you've got, or send em to me!

If you have any photos of my invasion this evening, that would be ideal!
I am shocked I made it up there and kissed him...

hey man congrats! i totally cheered for you when you were up there!

I have a ton of vids from I took from the front row until some guy told me that I could only take photos, no videos. I will post them for you all in a bit :)

congrats that is one of the best hugs i have seen in a long long time up there.

There are already three video links on the main page on youtube user KareLondon. She often gets great bits of shows that are under recorded - I find.

congrats again that was wonderful to even watch.

Thought these would be cool to share:

Of course I have to look like a water buffalo in the pic of me and Jesse :barf:
Great memory..horrible photo! Why ..why...why...oh well..you win some..you lose some..and I won a lot today so I won't complain!!

Jesse:
jesse.jpg

Me and Jessie:
meandjesse.jpg

Me and Morrissey sweet sweet smelling shirt:
mozshirt1.jpg

Boyfriend and Boz (who was super super nice!!)
BozandJeremy.jpg

Morrissey avoiding us all. He's the one in the jeans
backofMoz.jpg

Boz's autograph:
bozautograph.jpg

Jessie's guitar pic:
jessepick.jpg

I have great photos from the concert, but there are over 200 so it's hard to pick and choose. I'll upload them somewhere and provide a link if anyone wants to browse. I'll have to find a site though. I'm a photobucket user. Maybe webshots?

ANYWAY..while going through them all I caught one stage invader. Can't make out who it is, but just in case it's a solo-er..here ya go..

stageinvader.jpg

More to come. I have video from the beginning of the invasion, but it cuts off when things get crazy, as I couldn't hold the camera steady. Be back soon.

:horny:

shirtless1.jpg

And for the second time on this tour, Moz sweats a heart.:lbf:
Heart.jpg

Last edited:
Love all your photos Depeche!!!!!

More to come. I have video from the beginning of the invasion, but it cuts off when things get crazy, as I couldn't hold the camera steady. Be back soon.

shirtless1.jpg

I nominate this for Frinkiest Concert Photo of 2009.
Good god, woman. Take a bow for this shot :clap:

the heart the heart the heart!

There are already three video links on the main page on youtube user KareLondon. She often gets great bits of shows that are under recorded - I find.
mmmm Last I check I was still a HE... :) and yes KarelMoz=KareLondon just a tribute for my days living in that cold gray city...

shirtless1.jpg

And for the second time on this tour, Moz sweats a heart.:lbf:
Heart.jpg

The heart has a heart of it's own! :love:

Wonderful pictures! :thumb:

The ones inside were taken with a clunky older Canon Powershot A620. The lesser quality ones from outside the theatre were with an iPhone.

Nothing beats a Canon.
Your pictures are great, very sharp.

Here are some more.:)
ShirtlessMozzer.jpg

Yum.jpg

PlaidShirt7.jpg

GorgeousMoz-1.jpg

Myfavorite.jpg

I have about 100 pictures from Wellmont from the Balcony. I also took video of: Ask Me, How Soon is Now?, Somethign is Squeezing My Skull, and First of the Gang to Die.

I am in the process of uploading them, but you can search on YouTube for the most recently added for that show and find em.

I can post pics in here if someone can give me directions on how to do such a thing!

Back
Top Bottom