Rotterdam, Holland 6th June 09

Holy shit ! I have tried to connect at 10 : 00 A.M this morinig and nothing seemed to be "available" ... and now all is already sold out :confused::confused::tears::tears:

Keep trying, I've got six now.

Rotterdam, Rotterdam Rotterdam... after all these years.

100 times better than that Heineken Beer Hall. No atmosphere at all. The smaller the venue the better!

Yesss, got my 3th ticket aswell! Great! And yes, it always annoyed me if good bands played in the 020 beer bucket :mad:

Finally something nice happens in good old Rotterdam!!!

Yesss, got my 3th ticket aswell! Great! And yes, it always annoyed me if good bands played in the 020 beer bucket :mad:

Finally something nice happens in good old Rotterdam!!!

Absolutely agree with you on that. When it comes down to music nothing ever happens in Rotjeknor. Tired of travelling to 020 and 013 all the time. But now finally something good, only ten minutes away from my house. Well something, my one and only idol in life...

Had some serious sleeping problems. But very happy with my tickets.

Absolutely agree with you on that. When it comes down to music nothing ever happens in Rotjeknor. Tired of travelling to 020 and 013 all the time. But now finally something good, only ten minutes away from my house. Well something, my one and only idol in life...

Had some serious sleeping problems. But very happy with my tickets.

Me too! Was a bit anxious by 9:55 told my colleges to leave me alone till further notice, hahaha!

I think Rotjeknor is a real Moz city! Nice to get to now some other 010-Moz-likers!

Same here. I know at least six other Moz-minded fanaticals from Rotterdam. Already making arrangements for a proper after party. I took the day off, I wouldn't want my colleagues see me going paranoid over 'just some tickets'.

Two weeks ago almost had a nervous breakdown when I bought my Royal Albert Hall tickets. Same happened today.

I took the day off, I wouldn't want my colleagues see me going paranoid over 'just some tickets'.

Two weeks ago almost had a nervous breakdown when I bought my Royal Albert Hall tickets. Same happened today.

Hahahaha herkenbaar! It ALWAYS gets to me, big time...
(and it ALWAYS works out some way or other...but still...)

Yeah, I've got a ticket too! Absolute madness how it al went. Pre-sale at 23th, "tijdelijk uitverkocht"... Anyway, I will be there :D

these videos are great.. very enjoyable, ,well, does this word excist?? :rolleyes:..anyway..thanks!!;)

BTW..does anybody know how to get on tickets anymore..i'm done..i'm not able to catch them anywhere..:tears::tears::tears:

dear s.p.,
is it possible to sing ``there is a light....``, you`ve never give this one to holland, muchos gracias.

rotterdam (probably a dumb question)

I'm probably gonna end up sounding really stupid

But why are WATT rotterdam ToR tickets so hard to come by, even on eBay? help much appreciated.

:confused:

Re: rotterdam (probably a dumb question)

I'm probably gonna end up sounding really stupid

But why are WATT rotterdam ToR tickets so hard to come by, even on eBay? help much appreciated.

:confused:

I don't think a whole lot of tickets went to touts. WATT works with another ticket company (Paylogic/Primera) than the usual Livenation/Ticketmaster/Eventim-criminals. :rolleyes:
Also, you could only get 2 tickets per person, that might have helped preventing tickets going to the touts.

Re: rotterdam (probably a dumb question)

Is the show sold out? Does anyone have an extra ticket?

Also, is anyone willing to let me crash on their floor after the show?

well if anyone comes by or has a spare ticket or two or three (all help) get in touch please? im already in the netherlands on this date and would do aaaaaanything within reason. thanks much kind people :)

short notice not a problem btwizzle.

:):)

Last edited:
Tags
rotterdam tickets watt
Back
Top Bottom